Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Kim, it's a week b4 kickoff & Hoops dominates your homepage

Ever think of putting a football related story, update, article on front page? You're offering a free month during you're pledge drive and you're talking hoops stories? You haven't had a fresh football story in over a week. Who the fuck is going to pay $10.95 for that shit?

A little marketing advice...when you try to sell something, time-utility is usually the most important factor in your particular industry. It's a week before the football season. Fuck might as well throw up a baseball recruiting article up. Is kjr talking about the seattle sounders right now? Secondly, stick to what got you there...football u ignorant slut. 5% of your ever-shrinking base cares about hoops.

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Kim, ask yourself "What would Frannie do?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Meds too dialed in. More incoherent rants, please. XOXOXO
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You haven't been here long enough to hear an incoherent rant if there ever one. . Oh, just so yous know there's never been one.

Now lose that dipshitted avatar. worst one here.
    I'd only need to have been here for a few days to hear an incoherent rant. You're good for a couple every weekday. I haven't been here quite as long as you, but I'm not all that far behind you, fucko.
    Accuratized.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Ever think of putting a football related story, update, article on front page? You're offering a free month during you're pledge drive and you're talking hoops stories? You haven't had a fresh football story in over a week. Who the fuck is going to pay $10.95 for that shit?

A little marketing advice...when you try to sell something, time-utility is usually the most important factor in your particular industry. It's a week before the football season. Fuck might as well throw up a baseball recruiting article up. Is kjr talking about the seattle sounders right now? Secondly, stick to what got you there...football u ignorant slut. 5% of your ever-shrinking base cares about hoops.

Just went over there to see what you're bitching aboot. LOFL. There's two hoops articles on the entire front page (out of like 12), and one of those is a national article.

Dawgman does a lot of stupid shit, but they've never been guilty of over prioritizing hoops.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    To piggyback off of puppy, we had a commit earlier in the week and for two days all they did was link to the boise state site. Kid obviously wasn't edgy enough nor has feces in his throat.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

Can't believe that no one has mentioned the obvious error in puppy's poast (tee hee).

Kickoff isn't in a week.

On vacation, was too busy doing 90 on 90.
  • Options
    Founders Club

To piggyback off of puppy, we had a commit earlier in the week and for two days all they did was link to the boise state site. Kid obviously wasn't edgy enough nor has feces in his throat.

Free pub!!!!!!one!!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2014

You haven't been here long enough to hear an incoherent rant if there ever one. . Oh, just so yous know there's never been one.

Agree

The whole shit in throat joke was pretty stupid, but this assclown thinks he's a fucking genius. South Park is funny 70% of the time, but anybody over ten who thinks the dancing piece of shit is hilarious ought to put down mommy's PBJ in the basement and try to make $150 as an extra in the inevitable Revenge of the Nerds remake.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Agree

The whole shit in throat joke was pretty stupid, but this assclown thinks he's a fucking genius. South Park is funny 70% of the time, but anybody over ten who thinks the dancing piece of shit is hilarious ought to put down mommy's PBJ in the basement and try to make $150 as an extra in the inevitable Revenge of the Nerds remake.
    I can't believe that you're still sandy about our little SEC conversation. This is an internet message bored. It's for entertainment, having discussions, talking shit, and not taking things personally/seriously. You're acting like timer, and that's not going to get you far around here. If the best smack you've got for me is saying that I think I'm a genius and ripping South Park, you need to step your game up. You're embarrassing yourself.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Kim's a little busy

Guess I'll be the one to type it.

BRB,JO
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Agree

I can't believe that you're still sandy about our little SEC conversation. This is an internet message bored. It's for entertainment, having discussions, talking shit, and not taking things personally/seriously. You're acting like timer, and that's not going to get you far around here. If the best smack you've got for me is saying that I think I'm a genius and ripping South Park, you need to step your game up. You're embarrassing yourself.
    You don't get it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Agree

You don't get it.
    I'm not the one bleeding between my legs, but please enlighten me.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Can't believe that no one has mentioned the obvious error in puppy's poast (tee hee).

Kickoff isn't in a week.

On vacation, was too busy doing 90 on 90.

Flagged for lack of hookers and blow