Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tragic Details Found In Tom Petty's Autopsy Report

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just learned that he had a problem with heroin. For some reason that surprises me. I came to see him as one of those fairly square guys who has the appearance and persona of not such a square guy. Certainly not a junkie.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,252
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    On his final tour, I read they were rolling him to the stage in a wheelchair because he was in so much pain…probably not a great idea to treat a former heroin addict with oxy…not a doctor, just what I’m hearing…
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,041
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:

On his final tour, I read they were rolling him to the stage in a wheelchair because he was in so much pain…probably not a great idea to treat a former heroin addict with oxy…not a doctor, just what I’m hearing…

wow. I didn't know that.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

How can you even form such an opinion without a medical degree???

Most doctors don't GAF about anything other than getting people in and out the door following the easiest course of treatment that covers them legally. I guess, in a way, it's good to hear that celebrity patients get the same standard of treatment.