Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"What a stupid son-of-a-bitch," Biden is heard muttering after reporter asks about inflation

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,838 Standard Supporter
    Its a badge of honor for Peter Doocy or any other reporter who isn't a rat media member to be disparaged by that piece of shit biden. Biden and family are simply corrupt, elite liberal trash.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Joey is an old, mean and nasty grade A, SOB
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    "The middle stages of dementia are when anger and aggression are most likely to start occurring as symptoms, along with other worrying habits like wandering, hoarding, and compulsive behaviors that may seem unusual."

https://www.dementiacarecentral.com/caregiverinfo/aggression/
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Its a badge of honor for Peter Doocy or any other reporter who isn't a rat media member to be disparaged by that piece of shit biden. Biden and family are simply corrupt, elite liberal trash.

Doocy asked a really stupid question. Of all the things to dislike Biden about, this shouldn’t be one of them. He had a normal response to a very stupid question.

When Biden apologized, Doocy told him he would always try to ask him something different than everyone else. What a great question Doocy.

I guess when Joey was visiting the Pope he didn’t eat the non-crap your pants variety.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Luke Doocy mean, say hurtful thing to poor Joe! How unfair.
    Imagine if Trump dropped stupid SOB every single time over 4 years that he was asked one.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,481 Founders Club
    And no one dislikes Joe for it. We heard for 5 years how wrong it was for Trump

Jesus
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

You two little downvoters need a diaper change. Fragile much?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited January 2022

"The middle stages of dementia are when anger and aggression are most likely to start occurring as symptoms, along with other worrying habits like wandering, hoarding, and compulsive behaviors that may seem unusual."

Been saying that for a while. Witnessing two people in the last three years passing from it, the progression of his behavior is a clear symptom. It will get much worse before his term is over, if he makes it that far.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,481 Founders Club
    My mom wouldn't talk to me at the end. She just glared at me.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Doocy asked a really stupid question. Of all the things to dislike Biden about, this shouldn’t be one of them. He had a normal response to a very stupid question.

When Biden apologized, Doocy told him he would always try to ask him something different than everyone else. What a great question Doocy.
    Want to see a jackass dance? Why was the question stupid? Tell us in detail?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    SFGbob said:

Because the answer is obvious. It also doesn’t matter. Inflation matters. Who gives a shit about it relating to mid terms. Just get the inflation fixed. Ask him how that is going to happen.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited January 2022

SFGbob said:

Because the answer is obvious. It also doesn’t matter. Inflation matters. Who gives a shit about it relating to mid terms. Just get the inflation fixed. Ask him how that is going to happen.
    The answer that Biden might give isn't obvious. The question was put to the same dumbfuck who claimed he had exceeded expectations so far in the job. Who knows what the fuck Biden might have responded with. Biden just a few months ago told us the inflation was "transitory." Maybe he would have said that he didn't "think the inflation was going to be a big deal in the in the Mid-terms because the Republicans are all a bunch of racists and insurrectionists and that everyone will be so focused on the great way I shut down the virus they won't care about the inflation, and besides, the inflation has given everyone a pay increase, you should all be thanking me for it."

And you know who does give a shit about how the inflation will impact the Mid-terms? Fucking Joe Biden. The question wasn't stupid, the response was stupid. And just how exactly do you think the guy who is primarily responsible for the inflation is going to "fix" it?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

My mom wouldn't talk to me at the end. She just glared at me.

Same with my grandma on my mom's side.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,014 Standard Supporter

Been saying that for a while. Witnessing two people in the last three years passing from it, the progression of his behavior is a clear symptom. It will get much worse before his term is over, if he makes it that far.
    Same with my father-in-law. Started with forgetfulness then got worse. Would visit and he would ask me what I was doing there. Then later, he would ask the same thing. Would ask several times during the visit when we were leaving. Then the sudden anger issues which just continued to get worse. Then, thankfully his heart failed and he was gone. But he was gone the entire 18 months before he died.
    I at times feel guilty for riding Joey because it really is a horrible disease. I think I'm more upset at his F'n wife and those who manufactured his Presidency. My mother passed from dementia and it was pretty devastating when you came to the realization that she was never going to be the person that raised you. I see all the signs in Joey that I witnessed for myself.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,014 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

I at times feel guilty for riding Joey because it really is a horrible disease. I think I'm more upset at his F'n wife and those who manufactured his Presidency. My mother passed from dementia and it was pretty devastating when you came to the realization that she was never going to be the person that raised you. I see all the signs in Joey that I witnessed for myself.

So has almost every member of the MSM and White House Press and the White House administration. Then toss in every dem who voted for a bought and paid for dementia patient and then tells me that Biden was the high character choice. The MSM won't bring it up. They should be demanding a cognitive test. Should be every damn question Cho Bai Den gets. I agree, his family is sh*t.