Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just another Uncle Tom I guess. Right kobe?

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited January 2022 in Tug Tavern
Tie him to the mast. Give him 50 lashes. A black skinned fellow American who happens to be a democrat is calling the "voting rights act" exactly what it is: A power grab by the rat elites. They want to control the elections and stay in power forever and the truth is they could give two shits for the black family.

Well this dem from Atlanta ain't falling for it. As a matter of fact he is clear as day on exactly what white liberals are doing to black Americans: They are using them for their own gain. Very much like the typical white democrat cotton farmer in the early 1800's. Nothing has changed, same old racists, just a new year.

Go get em' Barrington.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/the-democrats-voting-rights-agenda-isn-t-for-us-it-s-for-them-opinion/ar-AASYMeG?ocid=entnewsntp

The Democrats Voting Rights Act isn't for us, its for them.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is there nothing in history that the wokies won't try to grab on to for the feels?

Jan 6th INSURRECTION!!! Darkest days along with Pearl Harbor and 9/11

Oppose corrupt Voting Rights Act!! JIM CROW 2.0!!!!

Jesus, it's like Godwin's Law on steroids.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If we had a competent news media and education system, comparing a voter ID requirement to Jim Crow would be met with complete mockery and disgust from both the public and the press.

Biden, just like the Congressional asshat who is calling people "white supremacists" on the floor of the House say this shit precisely because they know most of the press won't say a word in opposition to it.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Unfortunately some Bernie supporters couldn’t handle the ups and downs of electoral politics. I hope he squeezes all the money out of the right that he can.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Unfortunately some Bernie supporters couldn’t handle the ups and downs of electoral politics. I hope he squeezes all the money out of the right that he can.

Can you tell us how democracy is under assault when more people than ever voted and voted for the democrats?
    If there is one thing we’ve learned here over the years is that TKS doesn’t care about black people or poor people.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Can you tell us how democracy is under assault when more people than ever voted and voted for the democrats?
    If there is one thing we’ve learned here over the years is that TKS doesn’t care about black people or poor people.
    He "cares" about them to the extent that he can use them to advance his own political and social goals, they're objects they aren't real people.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Crickets…
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Crickets…
    Expected and delivered.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2022
    Jim Crow 2.0? Yes, black people are routinely lynched after paying poll taxes in places like Temecula and Brooklyn. Give me a fucking break. They would lie if the truth sounded better.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,252
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

There you go Kobe. Let it all out. So Black Americans are only in it for the money?

Jeezus you are one racist pig.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,531
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember being a kid and going with my parents. It was on a Tuesday in November- I will guarantee you that. They didn't mail in a vote, they didn.t go to a drop box. They didn't vote on the weekends and they didn't vote before 7:00am on election and 7:00PM (same day.

Tell me again how it's so hard to vote in this country.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember being a kid and going with my parents. It was on a Tuesday in November- I will guarantee you that. They didn't mail in a vote, they didn.t go to a drop box. They didn't vote on the weekends and they didn't vote before 7:00am on election and 7:00PM (same day.

I
    But Did they have to guess how many jelly beans were in the jar before they got their ballot like black people in Georgia have to do? That’s what I thought.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m not to old to remember standing on line in 04’ to vote for POTUS at the kids middle school. You had one Tuesday in WA State.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    Constitution says electing day. Singular.

Crippled/infirm can vote by absentee. They can't get there. Military absentee. All with I.D.

Everything else can fuck off.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Voting was always clear until about five years ago when Trump got some play. So weird. Then they magically changed the polling place after years and low and behold a "rat" mayor was elected in 2019. Nothing to see here.