Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Okay fellas! Describe the first time you had sex!

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Between the sex juices and the ball sweat from my game, the smell I had goin on when I finally got undressed was a truly unique kind of foul.

This might be the fucking grossest thing ive ever read

Newer bored motto?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,261
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just touch me,’ she begged, arching impatiently against his hand. He couldn’t make either of them wait any longer. Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over her folds. Jasmine threw her head back. ‘God, yes. Keep going.’ He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering her wetness. He parted her with two fingers and found the center of her universe, rubbing it in small circles. She cried out against his lips, and was lost. The taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her so close against him, skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. There was only her.

Nice work @StaceyAbramsDawg
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just touch me,’ she begged, arching impatiently against his hand. He couldn’t make either of them wait any longer. Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over her folds. Jasmine threw her head back. ‘God, yes. Keep going.’ He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering her wetness. He parted her with two fingers and found the center of her universe, rubbing it in small circles. She cried out against his lips, and was lost. The taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her so close against him, skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. There was only her.

Dear Penthouse letters - I never thought this would happen to me ….
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sounds like something that actually happened in the barn.
    Was this the first time you milked a cow?
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    EwaDawg said:

Between the sex juices and the ball sweat from my game, the smell I had goin on when I finally got undressed was a truly unique kind of foul.

This might be the fucking grossest thing ive ever read

Too rushed to actually take a shower after the game? I am not fucking Casanova, but still. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay, I re-read it and you did take a shower. Who bathed you? Grandpa Sankey?
    I usually get naked before I shower...
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

It was bomb. She was naughty.

Didn't know she died from colon cancer. What a shitty way to go.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

My dad got the colon liver special
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

My dad got the colon liver special
    Damn
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few hours and connecting the dots on what I think happened

I’m still curious about what Tequilla was so worried about sharing. I didn’t read the tl,dr post but the gist of it was that Cohen sucks. Water is wet. All of us here are aware of that. Big fucking deal.
    I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few hours and connecting the dots on what I think happened

I will keep you posted
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Go!

Fun question! I’d rather not say publicly for lots of practical reasons I’m sure you can imagine. This feels a little wimpy, but also prudent.