Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to HNMT

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I usually liked you as a poaster (hee hee) and I defended you, but if you're behind some of these names, it may be time to hit the internet addiction clinic and get some perspective.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,727
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Collegdoog is the only handle I'm pretty sure was him. He said the same shit, "this was a ruse, really disappointing no one here got it, etc." as when he ran off and came back the previous 81 times.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I usually liked you as a poaster (hee hee) and I defended you, but if you're behind some of these names, it may be time to hit the internet addiction clinic and get some perspective.

If? May?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2014

There are some here who would attribute my posts to this He Needs More Time. To you I say that I am only here to counter the misinformation about the great coach Sarkisian and his coming rise to glory at the USC. But, to you who think that this rise will be swift, remember this. You do not have an idea of the damage that Lane Kiffin did to the USC. If Sarkisian's rise is slowed, remember this and that perhaps 6 or 7 years will be needed.

Cockus would have no idea where Brentwood is.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Just come back as Cockus. King_Cockus would be a good name. Stick to mostly football. Mix in some jokes here and there and call people names when you disagree with them. Real football talk is your forte, not trolling.

I would go with Cockus_Time
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm actually CollegeDoog in disguise. Only wealthier, better looking, without STDS and not PatHaydenFS.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Agree 100% Marshall.. Timer I know you're reading this. Just come back as the boof you are. Everyone likes you but u need 2 learn to let shit go

Meds. Dialed in by @IrishDawg22‌. This thread.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    kh83 said:

I'm actually CollegeDoog in disguise. Only wealthier, better looking, without STDS and not PatHaydenFS.

Can you tell me where to score some good coke for my woodchipper?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

There are some here who would attribute my posts to this He Needs More Time. To you I say that I am only here to counter the misinformation about the great coach Sarkisian and his coming rise to glory at the USC. But, to you who think that this rise will be swift, remember this. You do not have an idea of the damage that Lane Kiffin did to the USC. If Sarkisian's rise is slowed, remember this and that perhaps 6 or 7 years will be needed.

Easily YBE
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    kh83 said:

So youre saying you actually huff blow instead of baby powder?
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

kh83 said:

Can you tell me where to score some good coke for my woodchipper?
    7-11 on the corner of Aurora. Tell them Ossai sent you.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone linked Cockus' twitter to me. Fucking comedy. Direct quote, "Tell RoadDoogFS I know where Brentwood is." Still as butt hurt as ever. Just come back Cockus.