Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eye patch getting testy

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Look at that little downvoting shill go.

Fag. Uniparty idolizer. Big pharma faggot.

Big words still hard in 2022 for this idiot.

Usually the down-vote is easy to decipher. This one not so much.

The Ostrich Boy's faggoty downvote is universal.

Venn Diagam - one circle Faggoty Leftist Globalist shit. Other circle - normal people. There is no point of intersection.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Crenshaw is going nowhere fast. Intentionally ticking off your Republican base can only mean one thing - he is delusional enough to think that he will get the support of the MSM and moderate dems. You won't and there are no moderate dems. If you vote dem, then you know what you are getting. Massive welfare programs, inflation, open borders, mandates, the punishing of small businesses and the American energy industry and the continuing collapse of the public education system is what you are actually supporting. Toss in third semester offing of babies who would be born alive. Nice work.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2022
    I just went and looked up Crenshaw's voting record. He isn't a shitty turncoat on most issues. A 98% thumbs up voting score generally from the last legislative session (92 % lifetime which is a tick below the 94% average). He isn't Romney. But he gets bugs up his ass on weird issues that I assume he sees a point of honor but are really just uniparty Bill Kristol garbage. And, most alarmingly, he is C rated from the Gun Owners of America. A C as a conservative is abysmal.

So yeah, fuck that guy.

edit: To be fair to one eye I can't find anything jumping out in his record that shows him to be weak on 2A, but GOA didn't just give him a C for no reason (I assume). Didn't bother to look up his NRA ranking because fuck Wayne LaPierre in the ass.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Crenshaw thought it’d be a lot easier to be McCain junior, unfortunately times have changed. Would be awesome to get a #OurJoeKent vs Crenshaw TYFYS foreign policy debate. Crenshaw career would be over in one JRE podcast.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022
    24 will look like 16 on the GOP side

Cheney, eye patch, Romney and the rest will be smug in their assuredness of gaining moderate voters as they lose bigly leaving the field wide open for Deathsantis v Trump

Those of you wishing for Trump to "let Ron win" don't understand how politics works. You got to win it. The last Florida governor thought it was owed to him too. Please clap

DeSantis will be both pitted against Trump and painted as Trump depending on the day of the week. A clean knock out by either candidate sets the stage for November. DeSantis with a clean kill can't be called Trump but he can have the issues that Trump brought to the base

It's a win win so don't follow the narrative and make it a lose lose
  • Options

Like a bug to light, the downvoting faggot can't help himself but downvote fact.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    Swaye said:

I just went and looked up Crenshaw's voting record. He isn't a shitty turncoat on most issues. A 98% thumbs up voting score generally from the last legislative session (92 % lifetime which is a tick below the 94% average). He isn't Romney. But he gets bugs up his ass on weird issues that I assume he sees a point of honor but are really just uniparty Bill Kristol garbage. And, most alarmingly, he is C rated from the Gun Owners of America. A C as a conservative is abysmal.

So yeah, fuck that guy.

edit: To be fair to one eye I can't find anything jumping out in his record that shows him to be weak on 2A, but GOA didn't just give him a C for no reason (I assume). Didn't bother to look up his NRA ranking because fuck Wayne LaPierre in the ass.

I'm a one issue voter because with 2A these asshats would have already unleashed hell on us.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club
    edited January 2022
    https://gab.com/SomeBitchIKnow/posts/107645290698517151

Dan’s a total bitch, career unraveling at breakneck speed
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://gab.com/SomeBitchIKnow/posts/107645290698517151

Dan’s a total bitch, career unraveling at breakneck speed

Also in the thread. Video might be of some interest Nancy

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    All but a handful of GOP Reps are willing to go to bat and risk it all for those held w/o due process in DC. All of the rest in both houses are F’n cowards.

This is still America dammit.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

So yeah, fuck that guy.

Crenshaw supported red flag laws and voted for the bipartisan gun control that died iirc.

Everyone in the 2a community hates him and if I'm mistaken and that isn't why I'm sure it's something similar anyways.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Ok
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZD_H3__9w

Shit, Dan, not a hard one to answer. Lighten up.
  • Options
    Me likey Krystals chest.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Go ahead and question my faith

Goes

Ok
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZD_H3__9w

Shit, Dan, not a hard one to answer. Lighten up.

My faith is always being questioned

Goes with the territory
  • Options
    My faith is between me and the man upstairs.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek, One-Eye Dan. Picking on 10 year olds is weak.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

My faith is between me and the man upstairs.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek, One-Eye Dan. Picking on 10 year olds is weak.

Getting lit up by an honest 10-year old isn't a good look.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

So yeah, fuck that guy.

Swaye said:

So yeah, fuck that guy.

Crenshaw supported red flag laws and voted for the bipartisan gun control that died iirc.

Everyone in the 2a community hates him and if I'm mistaken and that isn't why I'm sure it's something similar anyways.
    Bingo. I used to love the pirate until he got a boner for red flag laws. He can diaff now.