Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW legend calls out BTP

2»

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

It's not a word, but stop mixing your social justice bullshit with sports. Nobody wants it except woke fags and fugly woke women. If I watch a football game, there are supposed to be ads for tools, trucks, and beer with hot 22 year old women.

Now it's ads with ugly socially awkward women buying cars online, Amazon, gambling (they even fuck that up) Ghetto Mart, and ads have to be 45% black apparently. I don't know who decided this.

Sounds like you have some serious issues with black people
    Sounds like he just has issues.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,391
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

It's not a word, but stop mixing your social justice bullshit with sports. Nobody wants it except woke fags and fugly woke women. If I watch a football game, there are supposed to be ads for tools, trucks, and beer with hot 22 year old women.

Now it's ads with ugly socially awkward women buying cars online, Amazon, gambling (they even fuck that up) Ghetto Mart, and ads have to be 45% black apparently. I don't know who decided this.

Sounds like you have some serious issues with black people
    Sounds like he just has issues.
    He is correct in citing the vast overrepresentation of black people in tv ads vs other races. You guys realize black people are not 75% of the population as the D's would have you believe, right?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022
    What are "tv ads"?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What are "tv ads"?

Right? Who gives a stinky fuck what the TV ads do? Only retards and men without DVR or who can't find their remote watch those.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,391
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Apparently you don't watch live sports.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I do but if I sit through 10 seconds of TV ads I'll gouge out my own eyes and stick ice picks in my ears. I change the channel or get up and do something, anything. I never watch them.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I do but if I sit through 10 seconds of TV ads I'll gouge out my own eyes and stick ice picks in my ears. I change the channel or get up and do something, anything. I never watch them.
    So you only watch live sports at home?
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

Someday ur gonna get fooled n not realize its a commercial till 10 seconds have passed....so with that in mind, do u keep the ice picks handy? or are do u think u can go find some with gouged out eyes?

May I suggest just using the ice picks to do the eye gouging, that way u already got em in hand and can just stuff them into the ears instantly?
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

So you only watch live sports at home?
    In recent years, yes. That's the way I took his question too, but you may be right.

It does feel that way. I haven't been to a live sporting event in many years. Since around 2011-12 I suppose.

chuck said:

Someday ur gonna get fooled n not realize its a commercial till 10 seconds have passed....so with that in mind, do u keep the ice picks handy? or are do u think u can go find some with gouged out eyes?

May I suggest just using the ice picks to do the eye gouging, that way u already got em in hand and can just stuff them into the ears instantly?
    I hadn't thought all of this through. Now I don't have to thanks to you. It will be done right. I may create a device...ice pick helmet type of thing...that does it with the push of a button.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    “…With that being said…”

“…Respect my decision…”
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You say this as if it's a bad thing. I have a life; I'll watch the game when I can do so in 19 minutes on YouTube.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

“…With that being said…”

“…Respect my decision…”

No interviews please