Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New Dim Pole out! Who'd have guessed....

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Rasmussen Poll: Nearly Half of Democrat Voters Want ‘Camps’ For The Unvaccinated

https://conservativebrief.com/data-58135/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    For those Japanese still alive from the POW camps the democrats put them in during WWII, I guess they see the damage rats are doing. That is unless you are Sulu who probably see's no problem with imprisoning those who think differently than him.

Some never learn the lesson.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Seems reasonable
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,659
    Go ahead and try to pull me out of my house and send off to a camp.

The Throbber ain't as good as he once was but he's as good once as he ever was.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    I see down voting faggot shill boy is all in.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m just glad the adults are in charge now
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

For those Japanese still alive from the POW camps the democrats put them in during WWII, I guess they see the damage rats are doing. That is unless you are Sulu who probably see's no problem with imprisoning those who think differently than him.

My next door neighbor Japanese American family had the mom and dad interned in the camps. They let the dad (not the mom) out in 1944 but he had to go fight for his country in Italy against the Nazis. Nice work dems.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

My next door neighbor Japanese American family had the mom and dad interned in the camps. They let the dad (not the mom) out in 1944 but he had to go fight for his country in Italy against the Nazis. Nice work dems.
    Yup

https://youtu.be/fXjvCcYpSY0
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022
    Even the libs in Texas don't wear masks.

Actually the more I think about it some people do but I don't really bother them. Just chat at times like normal. Their choice that's fine
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Even the libs in Texas don't wear masks.

Actually the more I think about it some people do but I don't really bother them. Just chat at times like normal. Their choice that's fine

Libs in idaho don't either
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I heard yesterday that there’s no such thing as “unvaxxed”. It’s non-vaxxed. To be “unvaxxed” implies that you were vaxxed.

Think of unhinged liberals. It really isn’t the correct description because it implies that liberals are hinged in the first place. Just go with loons or lunatics.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    46XiJCAB said:

I heard yesterday that there’s no such thing as “unvaxxed”. It’s non-vaxxed. To be “unvaxxed” implies that you were vaxxed.

Think of unhinged liberals. It really isn’t the correct description because it implies that liberals are hinged in the first place. Just go with loons or lunatics.

I call myself "pure blood".