Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Supply chain malarkey

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,744
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Canned biscuits aren't easy to come by either. My bread is usually Franz and so far so good. Frozen foods always in short supply with Malarky Joe in charge of the destruction of our nation.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Hayden Walmart was out of eggs and milk last night. Fucking eggs and milk. I’ve never been more ready to fuck off to the middle of nowhere and homestead.

Punishing the white supremacists.

Milk and eggs are a clear sign of white supremacy

Here in Dallas it seems fine. I wouldn't know I don't go to grocery stores. I get a shipt delivery once a week and stop by wild fork when I need meat or fish for tomorrow
    The leftists believe and perpetuate a myth (and have for decades) that Hayden Lake is mecca for white supremacists. A fringe group owned about an acre there in the 80's/early 90s.

Hayden Lake is one of the wealthiest zip codes in the state of Idaho. You're not buying anything on the lake for less than $1 million. Doctors from Spokane mostly.

Bing Crosby used to have a place on Hayden Lake. Dreaming of a White Christmas is racist too.

Oh a nice place for people who have a little bit of wealth? White supremacy!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Hayden Walmart was out of eggs and milk last night. Fucking eggs and milk. I’ve never been more ready to fuck off to the middle of nowhere and homestead.

Here in Dallas it seems fine. I wouldn't know I don't go to grocery stores. I get a shipt delivery once a week and stop by wild fork when I need meat or fish for tomorrow
    The leftists believe and perpetuate a myth (and have for decades) that Hayden Lake is mecca for white supremacists. A fringe group owned about an acre there in the 80's/early 90s.

Hayden Lake is one of the wealthiest zip codes in the state of Idaho. You're not buying anything on the lake for less than $1 million. Doctors from Spokane mostly.

Bing Crosby used to have a place on Hayden Lake. Dreaming of a White Christmas is racist too.

Not really. I've been told by those in the know that blacks don't like camping or the outdoors. And living near water is a death sentence if you don't know how to swim.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Not really. I've been told by those in the know that blacks don't like camping or the outdoors. And living near water is a death sentence if you don't know how to swim.
    Remember City posting that article about blacks not liking camping because of the history of slavery? Camping, according to the article reminded blacks of the horrors of slavery therefore they didn't like camping.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

thechatch said:

Fucking Fred Meyer was out of bread yesterday when I went.

Bread.

We won’t even be able to have bread lines when Joe’s economy really goes tits up because we can’t get that out of distribution.

I mean come the fuck on people

Bread is gutted virtually every day. Coffee has been hit and miss. Peanut butter is constantly out of stock.

The breakfast sandwich supply chain situation at trashy hot espresso stands is not looking good.
    They just put one in post falls
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Bings family still owns it... did a ride out there during the sumer for his great grandson.