Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Okay fellas! Describe the first time you had sex!

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    LawDawg1 said:

I lost my virginity to my best friends gf at 17 in a hot tub on Halloween. We're still buds he married another chick

your best friend is gluten free?
    No, like Gerald Franklin or Giorgio Fizzioerelli
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,653
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I lost my virginity to my best friends gf at 17 in a hot tub on Halloween. We're still buds he married another chick

Did she have nuclear boots and drip dry gloves?

Did she dance beneath the starry sky?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I lost my virginity to my best friends at 17 in a hot tub on Halloween. We're still buds he married another chick

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

With someone?

Yes. Very different dates. Good point.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

17?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

chuck said:

All I remember is it was dark, smelly and sloppy, I fell asleep, then I wanted to cry for days.

You lost your virginity in Gorst?
    It's always easy to tell who has been there and who hasn't.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    FireCohen said:

I lost my virginity to my best friends at 17 in a hot tub on Halloween. We're still buds he married another chick

Nice post you retarded dork
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

17?
    My goal in life is to be your son in law
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I lost my virginity to my best friend at 17 in a hot tub on Halloween. We're still buds he married a chick

Fixed
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    16. After school in my cousin's apartment (across street from campus) that I'd use to try n get pussy after skool, before they got home from work. Had a home basketball game that night at 7. Went thru two 3 packs of rubbers within a hour and a half tops. Had the energy of a Xanax overdose victim by game time and stunk it up from what I remember. The lucky lady was a cheerleader n I kept remembering how I wished the fuckin game would end so I could take a shower n maybe get laid again before her curfew. Between the sex juices and the ball sweat from my game, the smell I had goin on when I finally got undressed was a truly unique kind of foul.

Last bit... she was the coach's daughter, which obviously ended up backfiring on me just like my dad said it would when he somehow found out we were doin that.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was quite nice. If I close my eyes I can still smell the mix of outboard oil and gas mixed with catfish from the carpet in the family van. Visually I don't remember much as family tradition requires first timers to be blind folded. I do remember getting to have an apple on a string to enjoy at the time and afterwards I couldn't sit for 2 weeks.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Between the sex juices and the ball sweat from my game, the smell I had goin on when I finally got undressed was a truly unique kind of foul.

This might be the fucking grossest thing ive ever read

Too rushed to actually take a shower after the game? I am not fucking Casanova, but still. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay, I re-read it and you did take a shower. Who bathed you? Grandpa Sankey?
  • CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

chuck said:

All I remember is it was dark, smelly and sloppy, I fell asleep, then I wanted to cry for days.

Did he shat on your chest?
    You didn't think Chuck got the nickname "Cleveland Steamer" from selling carpet shampoo systems, did you?