Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jamarcus Shepard WR/CO-Offensive Coordinator

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

UW announces Shephard on January 13th and that same day he updates his Twitter profile. Compare that to JonDon who probably took 3-4 weeks to figure out how to log into Twitter. It's a Sark>Ty moment but still progress.

I’m pretty sure John Don hasn’t updated his Twitter profile yet and he’s still employed as Offensive Coordinator of University of Washington
    https://twitter.com/coachdonovanuw
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

UW announces Shephard on January 13th and that same day he updates his Twitter profile. Compare that to JonDon who probably took 3-4 weeks to figure out how to log into Twitter. It's a Sark>Ty moment but still progress.

I’m pretty sure John Don hasn’t updated his Twitter profile yet and he’s still employed as Offensive Coordinator of University of Washington
    https://twitter.com/coachdonovanuw
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

I expected him to get paid a lot more. Someone was saying $700,000+ was already on the table and he may have gotten more after talking with ND this week.
    They forgot to mention that Oregon is particularly paying for it
    Kind of. More like Miami is, because it gave Oregon an extra $9 million to throw around to position coaches.
    ok, don't disagree
    But I will say, it’s concerning that Lanning pegged Adams when he could have aimed higher. I will say, it seems that Lanning is putting a higher emphasis on recruiters with west coast ties, than actual coaching talent.
    Well he sees that Kirby won the tittle, not because he is a better coach than Saban but because he has better horses. Not a bad formula. Even fucking Ed got a ring that way.
    But to win a ring being on the west coast, you need coaching too. West coast teams will never out-talent the best SEC teams or Ohio State. If Lanning's top goal is winning a Rose Bowl, then sure, that can work. But to win a national title, he will need both the horses, and elite level coaching.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

I expected him to get paid a lot more. Someone was saying $700,000+ was already on the table and he may have gotten more after talking with ND this week.
    Kind of. More like Miami is, because it gave Oregon an extra $9 million to throw around to position coaches.
    ok, don't disagree
    But I will say, it’s concerning that Lanning pegged Adams when he could have aimed higher. I will say, it seems that Lanning is putting a higher emphasis on recruiters with west coast ties, than actual coaching talent.
    Well he sees that Kirby won the tittle, not because he is a better coach than Saban but because he has better horses. Not a bad formula. Even fucking Ed got a ring that way.
    But to win a ring being on the west coast, you need coaching too. West coast teams will never out-talent the best SEC teams or Ohio State. If Lanning's top goal is winning a Rose Bowl, then sure, that can work. But to win a national title, he will need both the horses, and elite level coaching.
    Elite! What about NC Caliber?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

ok, don't disagree
    You aren’t winning a natty.