Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington loosing NIL battle with Built for life Pete

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    TXDawg said:

I'm just waiting for the next obvious development in the NIL story – the circle of sharks that will surround these kids once they start getting checks.

I get the feeling folks believe we're helping make these kids move up financially in their lives but it will be temporary. The reality is 90% of them will leave college flat broke or in debt still. You put that much cash out to a group of people inexperienced in handling money and the sharks will smell blood in the water.

Without question. But the upside is that new car sales will go up in the school's surrounding community. Every one of those dumb fucks will go buy a car first thing.
  • HypnotiqueHypnotique Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Seattle 7. Butter face is only a half point deduction.

The jeans comment is still valid. I admit the whole thing looked a lot better on my phone than it did later when I looked again on a bigger screen.

Plenty of bikini pics available on IG if you guysm want to really over analyze things.

WOOD.
    I prefer Modelo and bikini bottoms that are on the floor (or in the water…whatever)
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

The jeans comment is still valid. I admit the whole thing looked a lot better on my phone than it did later when I looked again on a bigger screen.

Plenty of bikini pics available on IG if you guysm want to really over analyze things.

WOOD.
    JFC you have such a soft spot for mediocre white chicks with tats.
    Skanky = not only willing but willing with few or no rules. You're either intrigued by what she might bring to the party or you prefer goat penis.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

chuck said:

WOOD.
    She is white trash.
    Yes, chest tattoo. That’s a hooker/stripper move.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

WOOD.
    She is white trash.
    Why is she rafting in an open sewer?
    I think it’s lake Shasta. But still.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

WOOD.
    She is white trash.
    100 percent that is Lake Shasta. All the trashy Duck chicks go there in the summer.
    Doesn't seem like the worst place to visit...
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 817
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2022

Swaye said:

chuck said:

WOOD.
    She is white trash.
    https://youtu.be/vfXs0m32A8E?t=14

I will defend to the death the right for women to be trashy.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022
    I mean like 80 percent of my smashing is trashy white or Latina chicks

But im still saving myself for the Cuban market

That's a different beast
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

WOOD.
    if she is the one that shit in the water - no thanks
    golden shower maybe...
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

WOOD.
    She is white trash.
    100 percent that is Lake Shasta. All the trashy Duck chicks go there in the summer.
    Shasta: a proud UO tradition to get a houseboat and motorboat some trashy titties. As a rowboat man you may not see the appeal of a houseboat, and you’d be right they’re kind of gross.

A few years back some student went gurgle gurgle and the student life people got all judgy and had to apologize. Pour life choices for college kids on break is BYU talk for a great fucking time.

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How is the trout fishing in Shasta?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

WOOD.
    She is white trash.
    Shasta: a proud UO tradition to get a houseboat and motorboat some trashy titties. As a rowboat man you may not see the appeal of a houseboat, and you’d be right they’re kind of gross.

A few years back some student went gurgle gurgle and the student life people got all judgy and had to apologize. Pour life choices for college kids on break is BYU talk for a great fucking time.

I did the houseboat thing on lake Roosevelt once. Good times.

My main beef with Shasta these days is it’s so ugly looking during the drought years.