Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella's Yellowstone Free Pub

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
So, I've been slowly making my way through Season 2 of Yellowstone. I don't have the Paramount Network so had to pay $19.99 on Prime and want to savor it.

The other night I'm watching Episode 6 "Blood the Boy" and the opening scene is HS age Jamie with young John Dutton out on the ranch. He presents Jamie with his admission letter to Harvard having bought him a spot. And I say to myself, damn that mountain scenery looks so familiar.

Well, of course, it should be familiar. Many of the ranch scenes for the show are filmed at Thousand Peaks Ranch in Utah, which is wear a young Yella Piss used to do about 81% of his fly fishing guided trips. 9 miles of (private) headwaters of the Upper Weber River loaded with 10- 14" cuts and brookies. @chuck @dflea

The actual ranch for the show - e.g., barns and lodge - are filmed at the famous Chief Joseph guest ranch in Darby, MT (about an hour south of Missoula).

Comments