Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC/ALABAMA national title split in '78

I always thought the SEC bias was at it's strongest in the new millennium. Not so! I forgot U$C split the title with Bama in '78. Here's the kicker: USC crushed banana 24-14 IN FUCKING TUSCALOOSA the same year. WTF? Guess the best conference in the country then (pac10), battled the east coast/South-coast media then too.!

As I've said repeatedly, the now pac12 (still the best conference in football), is going to get fucked in the proverbial ass when the new playoff takes shape in 2014 too . 4 teams + Notre Dame but 5 conferences + Notre dame? What 12-1 team you think gonna get fucked come selection time? Think back to basketball 2 years ago and the pac12 come "selection committee" time and pac12 champ Washington. What a joke! The football winner of the pac12 will play in a jan1 bowl but it wont be a playoff game. Notre Dame will get the nod should there ever be a 12-1 situation. Shit, a 12-1 SEC champ and 12-1 or 11-2 SEC runner-up will get 2 spots before a 12-1 pac12 champ. Remember, the SEC pushed for the "best teams available, NOT the conference champions and got what they wanted. Did Larry Scott want that? Correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt it!

The whole system is flawed. 8 teams is the only FAIR way to determine a college football champion. So what did the SEC and the NCAA do?? They created an SEC vs ND national title game. Nice work you crook fucktardos.

Comments