Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Grubb interview

QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
edited January 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
He was great. Couldn’t help but think about what fucking muppets were in charge last year.
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/softy-dick-interviews/id1245866571?i=1000547839126

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Offseason natty continues.

Last staff were full of tards. Just a giant loserville.
  • ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I listened as well, and was impressed. Basically confirmed that Rome was staying. Told Sam and Dylan right away they were looking to bring in an experienced QB. He also mentioned that we get to enjoy another QB competition.
    Kids respond better to coaches who are organized and truthful. DeBoer's staff seems like a vast improvement (low bar, I know) over Lake's dummasses but even in obective terms they "get" how to coach players.

If you watch Fresno tape from last year the players always look spirited and commited to what they are doing.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,751
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

That interview made my doog meter hit the limit. He really knows his shit.

I dont know if it's still available but I remember listening to JonDon's kjr interview when he got hired and it was the complete opposite. He didn't know the names of the players, mumbled through the interview, and showed no enthusiasm at all

JonDon only had 4 months to prepare for his first press conference too.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kids respond better to coaches who are organized and truthful. DeBoer's staff seems like a vast improvement (low bar, I know) over Lake's dummasses but even in obective terms they "get" how to coach players.

If you watch Fresno tape from last year the players always look spirited and commited to what they are doing.

On the contrary, I've never seen a Husky team as disinterested or listless as I saw at Michigan or at OSU.

A funeral had more energy than those sidelines.
    LawDawg1 said:

That interview made my doog meter hit the limit. He really knows his shit.

I dont know if it's still available but I remember listening to JonDon's kjr interview when he got hired and it was the complete opposite. He didn't know the names of the players, mumbled through the interview, and showed no enthusiasm at all

JonDon only had 4 months to prepare for his first press conference too.
    Plus covid.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    The era of defensive lines dominating is over, we need to fucking score
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

He sound like Sylvester when he talks, but if UW’s offense scores a lot of points, fine.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TheHB said:

He sound like Sylvester when he talks, but if UW’s offense scores a lot of points, fine.

He can sound like Kim for all I care
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

On the contrary, I've never seen a Husky team as disinterested or listless as I saw at Michigan or at OSU.

A funeral had more energy than those sidelines.
    @Cal 2003
    @USC 2008

Come to mind. I was at both. Hate that we? are back there
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He was great. Couldn’t help but think about what fucking muppets were in charge last year.
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/softy-dick-interviews/id1245866571?i=1000547839126

Fuck you posting this link! 30 minutes of listening to Softy and Dick Fain was pure hell.