Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the bored

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    We all knew that Passion was pussy
    Swaye said:

You are 81% white
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

He isn't wrong.

It's why I don't donate here.
    Yet you still post here and take free shit from the racists and sexists you claim to hate. Not only is your moral compass pathetic, but apparently you're a hypocrite too. That's cool.
    2,467 visits to Hardcore Husky in four years
    TBF most of those were the day after the election

Been pretty quiet since
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He’s a more tequila-y tequila.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@Passion was a good poster when it came to football. Heat from the edge and push up the middle didn't right itself

Time has made you soft. I remember him being an insufferable doog more often than not.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Passion was a good poster when it came to football. Heat from the edge and push up the middle didn't right itself

Time has made you soft. I remember him being an insufferable doog more often than not.
    Of course and we were also bitter political enemies. I'm one of the racists he speaks of

But I don't care. I am kinder and gentler these days
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sources said:

He isn't wrong.

Yet you still post here and take free shit from the racists and sexists you claim to hate. Not only is your moral compass pathetic, but apparently you're a hypocrite too. That's cool.
    Don't confuse hypocracy with working for change from within.

Other than that, great "America love it or leave it" post of the day.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sources said:

He isn't wrong.

Don't confuse hypocracy with working for change from within.

Other than that, great "America love it or leave it" post of the day.

Listen to this little messiah over here...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

LOL. I bet my buddy it would take less than 5 minutes for some meat head to come back with NO factual arguments, but make this a personal thing or some BS about people being too "PC."

I WON THE BET! THANK YOU!

Five star callback
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion never did lighten up. If he had a sense of humor he was careful not to show it.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Passion never did lighten up. If he had a sense of humor he was careful not to show it.

He’s definitely sitting firmly on the spectrum.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

Uhhh...language on the tug board goes well beyond "national politics" as that term has been traditionally defined (i.e., tax policy, insurance reform, environmental regulations, foreign policy), and goes well into what "national politics" has sadly become.

Terms used on this thread include: "whiny cunts," "shemen," and this gem: "The word Song is offensive to our massive chink gook slant fan base. How dare we mock their culture? Also pretty sure it’s a place somewhere in Africa. So you can add the browns to the mix. I won’t say that racist term because I have black frens."

This type of thing has - sadly - seeped into our national politics.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

chuck said:

Uhhh...language on the tug board goes well beyond "national politics" as that term has been traditionally defined (i.e., tax policy, insurance reform, environmental regulations, foreign policy), and goes well into what "national politics" has sadly become.

Terms used on this thread include: "whiny cunts," "shemen," and this gem: "The word Song is offensive to our massive chink gook slant fan base. How dare we mock their culture? Also pretty sure it’s a place somewhere in Africa. So you can add the browns to the mix. I won’t say that racist term because I have black frens."

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

chuck said:

This post on the Football Board proves that this type of thing is not confined to the "tug" board.