Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I am POSITIVE

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,271
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Smell is one thing....taste...it's scorched earth tim

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,114
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

I'm also positive with the vid now thanks to my fat, lying sister and her family. They had it, knew they had it, and lied about it. Exposed both me and our Mom and , predictably, we both caught it.

They're fat and my brother in law has asthma so there's some possibility of them all dying. We have that going for us.

They did you a favor. Stop being a pussy.
    No they didn't. Typical fat people.
    Damone probably meant that now you have immunity
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

I'm also positive with the vid now thanks to my fat, lying sister and her family. They had it, knew they had it, and lied about it. Exposed both me and our Mom and , predictably, we both caught it.

They're fat and my brother in law has asthma so there's some possibility of them all dying. We have that going for us.

I think he did too. Not sure it works that way, but it was a kind thought on his part.

I was being facetious with the hate and wishing death and all that. I am pissed though. There's a whole story behind it.
  • Options
    ToiletBowl1983ToiletBowl1983 Member Posts: 81
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

That CORONA bRuin is CORONA positive!!!!!!1169! But I cant get TESTED?!???

MAKES SENSE!!!! CORONA SENSE!

GET IT!!!!!!11420!!

(This is football poast dont tread on me you hatin ass fun gestapo fucks 🏈🦠🦇)

Brb grocery store 😉😉😉

Maybe you can use Cade McNown's handicapped parking pass while you are ill.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I think he did too. Not sure it works that way, but it was a kind thought on his part.

I was being facetious with the hate and wishing death and all that. I am pissed though. There's a whole story behind it.
    Exactly. You have a cold like you've had many times before that you didn't even give much thought to in the past. Now you have better immunity for the future and other variants.

Let's hear the story. We have time.
    Nah I'm taking it to unleashed.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Exactly. You have a cold like you've had many times before that you didn't even give much thought to in the past. Now you have better immunity for the future and other variants.

So do you want prayers for death of your fat family members or what?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2022
    I got the OG version early last year. With the jabs on top of that, I’m fucking Superman. Biggest reason I’m not getting a booster
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Instead of death you can pray for crippling hospital bills.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let me know if you need any recommendations for cold medicine to get over your winter of severe illness and death slightly inconvenient cold symptoms
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I straight up envy you. I drove down to Harris Teeter (shitty grocery store) this morning for absolutely no other reason than to expose myself to the 'Cron. I just wandered around the store for like 45 minutes getting uncomfortably close to people, maskless, and touching random bags of shit that looked to me like they had perhaps been molested by a fat person (likely carrier) recently.

Ended up buying some freshly made sushi because the racist in me assumes that Asians probably have this shit and will pass it to me in my California rolls. Will report in when I finally get this fucking thing.
    Wait a min

Harris teeter is bomb
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

Let me know if you need any recommendations for cold medicine to get over your winter of severe illness and death slightly inconvenient cold symptoms

This isn't about that. Im not worried. I'm barely sick. I did wake up soaked in sweat...at least I think it was sweat.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I straight up envy you. I drove down to Harris Teeter (shitty grocery store) this morning for absolutely no other reason than to expose myself to the 'Cron. I just wandered around the store for like 45 minutes getting uncomfortably close to people, maskless, and touching random bags of shit that looked to me like they had perhaps been molested by a fat person (likely carrier) recently.

Ended up buying some freshly made sushi because the racist in me assumes that Asians probably have this shit and will pass it to me in my California rolls. Will report in when I finally get this fucking thing.
    I tried the sushi angle last week.

Hell, timing wise that might line up. Perhaps I've blamed the fatties unfairly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

So do you want prayers for death of your fat family members or what?
    Yes fuck what do I have to do? Beg?

Help out a fellow dwag here A holes.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I tried the sushi angle last week.

Hell, timing wise that might line up. Perhaps I've blamed the fatties unfairly.
    It's always fair

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Sources said:

This isn't about that. Im not worried. I'm barely sick. I did wake up soaked in sweat...at least I think it was sweat.
    That’s the HIV
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Sources said:

That’s the HIV
    I used to hate waking up soaked in hiv but not anymore. Beats covid.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Sources said:

That’s the HIV
    I used to hate waking up soaked in hiv but not anymore. Beats covid.
    ChuckHIV