Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bainivalu keeping his couch

DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited January 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• Options
    Lawrence_of_a_LabiaLawrence_of_a_Labia Member Posts: 446
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Good. He was solid in 20 and then they made our OL fat pigs in 21

Who is they? The government?
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 152
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Lazylake and jondon maybe?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2022

The trend of players announcing they aren’t doing anything has to be the most disturbing thing to come out of this portal shit. Just STFU and get to work. If you didn’t say you are leaving, we can do the you are staying math.

I am still consulting with my family and trusted loved ones as to whether or not I will continue posting here next season, this is a hard decision for everyone involved and I need to make the right business decision for me moving forward. I appreciate hardcore husky nation for respecting my privacy during these important times, I just want everyone to know that no matter the decision I will never forget my time here and will always be a halfbrain no matter the decision I make moving forward. Stay tuned I’ll announce my decision soon and please continue to respect my privacy.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The trend of players announcing they aren’t doing anything has to be the most disturbing thing to come out of this portal shit. Just STFU and get to work. If you didn’t say you are leaving, we can do the you are staying math.

At least in Bainivalu’s case, he walked on senior day so people (including him?) were pretty certain he was gone.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Everybody’s special.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

use your brain
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

I am still consulting with my family and trusted loved ones as to whether or not I will continue posting here next season, this is a hard decision for everyone involved and I need to make the right business decision for me moving forward. I appreciate hardcore husky nation for respecting my privacy during these important times, I just want everyone to know that no matter the decision I will never forget my time here and will always be a halfbrain no matter the decision I make moving forward. Stay tuned I’ll announce my decision soon and please continue to respect my privacy.
    No matter what, dwag for life?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,335
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And remember to respect their decision.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Will you still rep the North?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter