Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Help me quit - request from Owen twelve

MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
Does anyone remember the dwag tales they used to play on the huskytron?

One of the games during Owen 12 they played some story about how some seagull shat on someone’s head as their dwag memory. Does anyone have that or remember that clip?

I’m looking for reasons to give less fucks about this team (well really the sport in general). I never bash the kids. They can chase NLI money all they want. But I’ve got better things to do on Saturdays than watch NFL farm teams. Our beloved dwags only care about academis. Perhaps deboner is the chosen one but in this climate, I feel like his ceiling is tedford at cal, due to the landscape of football.

In short, bleach on the rocks please. Two fingers.

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Let’s hear more about that seagull shit🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seattle has more money floating around than 99% of other FBS college towns in America. If you? aren’t willing to spend the money that other schools are willing to spend, then you deserve to lose. I get it, the big time money in Seattle (gates and bezos) give zero shits about Husky football. Then you shouldn’t as well. The Georgia bandwagon still has room for those that want to ride with Swaye and I.

Why can't gates give his needy black children money to the ones in Seattle
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If we don't spend we don't care. There's your excuse to yourself to not care anymore.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Muttzen said:

One of the games during Owen 12 they played some story about how some seagull shat on someone’s head as their dwag memory. Does anyone have that or remember that clip?

I’m looking for reasons to give less fucks about this team (well really the sport in general). I never bash the kids. They can chase NLI money all they want. But I’ve got better things to do on Saturdays than watch NFL farm teams. Our beloved dwags only care about academis. Perhaps deboner is the chosen one but in this climate, I feel like his ceiling is tedford at cal, due to the landscape of football.

I remember the clip. I doubt you'll find it anywhere online
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Seattle has more money floating around than 99% of other FBS college towns in America. If you? aren’t willing to spend the money that other schools are willing to spend, then you deserve to lose. I get it, the big time money in Seattle (gates and bezos) give zero shits about Husky football. Then you shouldn’t as well. The Georgia bandwagon still has room for those that want to ride with Swaye and I.

So much this. Also, Go DWAGS (red and black variety)!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,829
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Muttzen said:

I remember it as well. My brother would watch those dumb videos, mostly with 70-80 year olds (or young whipper snappers as @RaceBannon would call ‘em) and say that guy doesn’t look like he’ll be here next year.

Those videos were like everything else produced by the AD: stupid and worthless.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    A half dozen years back or so I was knocking back beers with some soccer fans at Euro before the game. France v Switzerland, in some town you’ve never heard of by the Belgian border. One of those days of all day drinking where your brain lets your feet lead you wherever the fuck they want, which is mostly to le pissoir. A seagull dropped the biggest, wettest, bird shit ever on my shoulder. Spent the entirety of that thrilling 0-0 game and the all night celebration of it with dried bird diarrhea right next to my face. Many people told me it was good luck.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Muttzen said:

He the huskies just won the pac 12 you’d be all in*

*Which is what the quooks are say these days.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,474
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022
    Here's my pitch to get Husky football back and get people like you back in while also keeping the do gooders who hold UW football back happy. UW starts a program where they offer every guy under the age of 25 getting out of prison the chance to do a combine to see how athletic they are and submit film of any previous football experience they have. Best ones get brought up to UW for a rehabilitation program with free school, free housing, free food and free life guidance from the football staff. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially if you can run a 4.4 40 or have exquisite hips.

If you don't like it you're racist. And to be honest, UW hasn't been truly nationally dangerous since they had guys who you were scared to be around on campus.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Muttzen said:

Maybe Karen Ramming can did it up if she’s not too busy.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,471
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Here's my pitch to get Husky football back and get people like you back in while also keeping the do gooders who hold UW football back happy. UW starts a program where they offer every guy under the age of 25 getting out of prison the chance to do a combine to see how athletic they are and submit film of any previous football experience they have. Best ones get brought up to UW for a rehabilitation program with free school, free housing, free food and free life guidance from the football staff. Everyone deserves a second chance, especially if you can run a 4.4 40 or have exquisite hips.

If you don't like it you're racist. And to be honest, UW hasn't been truly nationally dangerous since they had guys who you were scared to be around on campus.

Yeah, but would their prison credits transfer? I'm hearing they sometimes have issues with the PE classes.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    Founders Club
    I remember my dad being excited that the Huskies got a d-lineman out of prison back around 1999. He had a long Poly name. My dad said, "I heard he can bench press a house."
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

I remember my dad being excited that the Huskies got a d-lineman out of prison back around 1999. He had a long Poly name. My dad said, "I heard he can bench press a house."

Sounds like maybe they need to bring back Dawg Tales.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Probably work better if they just told them they'd feed them crack before every game
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic

Tolaei mulitauopele. Cleveland hs. Was in prison. Mike Olson at sports Washington wrote “ he would bench small Mexicans in prison”. He needed to redshirt. Was starting to show up end of second year.

I remember my dad being excited that the Huskies got a d-lineman’s out of prison back around 1999. He had a long Poly name. My dad said, "I heard he can bench press a house." </blockquote

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    Wish I had been in Savannah last night. Place is already great… must’ve been awesome. Stetson Bennett IV will never have to buy a drink or a meal in that town again.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,095

Muttzen said:

Maybe Karen Ramming can did it up if she’s not too busy.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,300
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Her dogs in booties video was AWESOME.