Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Josh Wood 3 star GKHS (Graham, Wa)

13»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This kid's arm strength is way below average but he's a play-maker. When you watch him throw he's doing some weird shit with his wrists like he has small hands and can't grip the football. The kid from Oklahoma looks to have a very similar skillset to this guy but is a more physically gifted.

I remember Dave Krieg throwing the odd backward pass for the Hawks back in the day. No small handed QBs , please.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,491
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

This kid's arm strength is way below average but he's a play-maker. When you watch him throw he's doing some weird shit with his wrists like he has small hands and can't grip the football. The kid from Oklahoma looks to have a very similar skillset to this guy but is a more physically gifted.

I remember Dave Krieg throwing the odd backward pass for the Hawks back in the day. No small handed QBs , please.
    Definitely not a big dick QB.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

The small hands made his dick look much bigger than it actually was.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

The small hands made his dick look much bigger than it actually was.
    Funny I don't think it has ever worked that way for me.