Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tosh to UO?

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Winners win baby. Great hire by Oregon. You need a person dirty like tosh to win in the current environment

Tosh on staff? Absolutely, sign me up.

Tosh as defensive coordinator? Hell no.

Oregon already had a staff full of recruiters. They needed someone who can actually coordinate a defense.

Tosh ain't it.

This won't age well.
    Maybe, maybe not. Tosh on staff with Helf or Meat is sure failure. Lanning is the DC.
    And Sark is OC at Texas

Now the two of you just need a head coach
    A little different in that Texas has always been able to score. Texas' problem is that they haven't tackled anybody in over a decade. A defensive minded coach I think would suit them better. But who knows, I'm sure they've had a couple coaches before Sark that were defensive minded and failed too.
    Charlie strong was the best DC in the country once upon a time
    My reason for the last sentence.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Winners win baby. Great hire by Oregon. You need a person dirty like tosh to win in the current environment

Oregon already had a staff full of recruiters. They needed someone who can actually coordinate a defense.

Tosh ain't it.

This won't age well.
    Maybe, maybe not. Tosh on staff with Helf or Meat is sure failure. Lanning is the DC.
    And Sark is OC at Texas

A little different in that Texas has always been able to score. Texas' problem is that they haven't tackled anybody in over a decade. A defensive minded coach I think would suit them better. But who knows, I'm sure they've had a couple coaches before Sark that were defensive minded and failed too.
    If what y’all are getting at is that there’s something wrong with Texas football, like they got cursed sometime during the end of the Mack Brown reign I think you’re right.

Manny Diaz was also a respected DC and is now again, maybe? USC coach James Franklin hired him to be Penn State’s DC and that guy hired Brent Pry, Joe Moorhead, and John Donovan so he’ll either be a P-5 head coach again or a program killer.

My longest tenured and favorite ex’s dad played football at Texas with Earl Campbell. Would have won the title but all the refs were Catholics. Great guy, kind of. Maybe a little too far right politically, hates illegal immigrants so much that he left the ex’s mom to marry their maid just so he could say he’s making sure they’re getting fucked. Even had a few kids so they’d be legal. And he exemplifies the Texas football mentality as well as anyone; they are the University of Texas and they are entitled to get all the best recruits in the state and that should be good enough to win every national championship ever. He liked Mack Brown, thought that Oklahoma was paying off the refs or they’d have more titles, after the first losing season Mack needed to be put out to pasture. Strongly disapproved of their next hire, didn’t seem like the head coaching type to him. Couldn’t understand why they didn’t offer the job to Saban, because he would never turn down the opportunity.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Tosh ain't it.

This won't age well.
    And Sark is OC at Texas

If what y’all are getting at is that there’s something wrong with Texas football, like they got cursed sometime during the end of the Mack Brown reign I think you’re right.

Manny Diaz was also a respected DC and is now again, maybe? USC coach James Franklin hired him to be Penn State’s DC and that guy hired Brent Pry, Joe Moorhead, and John Donovan so he’ll either be a P-5 head coach again or a program killer.

My longest tenured and favorite ex’s dad played football at Texas with Earl Campbell. Would have won the title but all the refs were Catholics. Great guy, kind of. Maybe a little too far right politically, hates illegal immigrants so much that he left the ex’s mom to marry their maid just so he could say he’s making sure they’re getting fucked. Even had a few kids so they’d be legal. And he exemplifies the Texas football mentality as well as anyone; they are the University of Texas and they are entitled to get all the best recruits in the state and that should be good enough to win every national championship ever. He liked Mack Brown, thought that Oklahoma was paying off the refs or they’d have more titles, after the first losing season Mack needed to be put out to pasture. Strongly disapproved of their next hire, didn’t seem like the head coaching type to him. Couldn’t understand why they didn’t offer the job to Saban, because he would never turn down the opportunity.
    I've got a nickname for you

Oregon's Tequila

You've arrived

You're a lot funnier but still
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Tosh ain't it.

This won't age well.
    And Sark is OC at Texas

I'd love to watch the 1991 Cotton Bowl with this guy. He sounds like he's a hoot at parties.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
    And all UW needs is two coordinators.

dtd said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Tosh ain't it.

This won't age well.
    And Sark is OC at Texas

• longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,005
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Tosh ain't it.

This won't age well.
    And Sark is OC at Texas

You are such a fag
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited January 2022
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

dtd said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Tosh ain't it.

This won't age well.
    And Sark is OC at Texas

You are such a fag
    Very hurtful to the gay community, having to be associated with someone like me. They have to deal with enough stigmatitism as it is.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,716
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have two long duk dongs and both seem to be filled with ill humor