Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Josh Conerly, 2022 5* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (Offered)

Comments

• LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,206
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    He’s not coming here. He added us to his top 6 as a courtesy.

Getting fucking owned in recruiting right now
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We don’t pay our players so I doubt he is coming here.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

You better start
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,957
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

You better start
    Jokes on you. We won’t. And we will just enough games to ruin a good teams season but still suck ourselves.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Harbaugh finally beats Ohio State and is still 4 tds worse than Georgia

Handwriting on the wall
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It'd be hard to blame him. An NFL team would hire him in a heartbeat and pay him just as much as his (formerly) exorbitant Michigan salary.

He just had the best Michigan season since the 90s and still got throttled by the SEC. As much as Sleepover Jim was willing to go the extra mile to get the recruits, it still wasn't enough to keep pace with the other-wordly talent that Bama and Georgia have amassed. And unlimited transfers means he now has to have sleepovers with the entire roster just to keep the team intact year-over-year. Best to leave now while you're still a Wolverine legend and move to a cushier job.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Harbaugh finally beats Ohio State and is still 4 tds worse than Georgia

Handwriting on the wall

You spend months of your childhood figuring out how to beat Mr. Sandman, only to run into Mike Tyson. Harbaugh making the smart call.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

No kidding. All I've been seeing are these "re-offers" for the 2023 class, while we're not winning any recruiting battles for the 2022 class. This new staff needs to get their ass in gear.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    digits said:

No kidding. All I've been seeing are these "re-offers" for the 2023 class, while we're not winning any recruiting battles for the 2022 class. This new staff needs to get their ass in gear.
    What 2022 battles? they had no chance in 2022 lol.

digits said:

What 2022 battles? they had no chance in 2022 lol.
    Awesome.

digits said:

This is the problem with hiring a non major conference coach. His Fresno st. recruits are typically not the caliber of a power 5 school, and most of the players left on the board have no connection to him because he never recruited them to begin with. What major prospect chooses Fresno state? 2023 should be the goal.
    I get what you're saying, but Peterman poached several recruits from Boise St. when he came here, and they ended up being major contributors: Pettis, Gaines, Dissly, Jaylon Johnson, and Drew Sample.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

digits said:

digits said:

This is the problem with hiring a non major conference coach. His Fresno st. recruits are typically not the caliber of a power 5 school, and most of the players left on the board have no connection to him because he never recruited them to begin with. What major prospect chooses Fresno state? 2023 should be the goal.
    I get what you're saying, but Peterman poached several recruits from Boise St. when he came here, and they ended up being major contributors: Pettis, Gaines, Dissly, Jaylon Johnson, and Drew Sample.
    Fresno is not prime Petersen Boise State asshat. These guys aren't good enough.
    Peterson won a Fiesta Bowl, DeBoner went 9-3 one year at Fresno.

theLSkid said:

digits said:

digits said:

Fresno is not prime Petersen Boise State asshat. These guys aren't good enough.
    Peterson won a Fiesta Bowl, DeBoner went 9-3 one year at Fresno.

Deboer's a better offensive coach. Please let Penix stay healthy and confident in his mechanics lol
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like a great hire then

Lots of good excuses

Sounds like a great hire then

Lots of good excuses

Everyone signed in 22 already huh? If we whiff on every portal kid then yeah stone him.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    University of the year after next