Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon couch sale

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sirmon is a fringe Pac-12 player and probably the worst Pac-12 ILB starter I saw this year.

This year?

Jacob Sirmon is unquestionably the worst multi-year starter at UW in the last 50 years and played only because Bob Fucking Gregory is a complete piece of shit.

Looking forward to watching him take bad angles, miss arm tackles and get dragged 7 yards past the first-down marker in a Cal uniform.

Nothing personal against the kid, but gotdamm this is a great day

Sirmon is a fringe Pac-12 player and probably the worst Pac-12 ILB starter I saw this year.

This year?

Jacob Sirmon is unquestionably the worst multi-year starter at UW in the last 50 years and played only because Bob Fucking Gregory is a complete piece of shit.

Looking forward to watching him take bad angles, miss arm tackles and get dragged 7 yards past the first-down marker in a Cal uniform.

talia crichton Would like a word
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Rumor is that Tuli will be next. That will not be as fun
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Rumor is that Tuli will be next. That will not be as fun

Sink or swim for Tuitele and Bandes. Voi and the other Hawaiian to an extent as well. He has been our best DT, but I have hated our DL since 2019.

The crazy thing is Bronson is in the NFL. I’m not saying he was good, but the TBS bullshit has clouded so many fans judgement. I’m tired of many pretending like Tuli, Taki, Smalls, etc are talented because Greg Biggins rated them high. They aren’t. I’ll bash Smalls because he’s the most obvious example of having his head in the sand in regards to his actual ability. He’s somewhat of a tweener and slow.

I bet we get a portal DL that will be better than the guys that left. At least I hope so.
    If he was good there would be teams lining up to pay him NIL money to leave UW. His Dad doesn't really seem to want him at UW.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

This year?

Manu?
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This year?

I’m convinced the kid must have had iPhone footage of Bob pulling a Sandusky with some UW Rising Stars. Never understood how that guy ever saw the field. Then again, he somehow usurped Beef Wellington and Manure as one of the worst LBs in a Husky uniform in the last four decades.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Thank goodness, addition by subtraction
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Beno4Life said:

This year?

I’m convinced the kid must have had iPhone footage of Bob pulling a Sandusky with some UW Rising Stars. Never understood how that guy ever saw the field. Then again, he somehow usurped Beef Wellington and Manure as one of the worst LBs in a Husky uniform in the last four decades.
    Sirmon sucks, but he's nowhere close to Manu. That guy is in a league of his own.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    One of my favorite plays of the year was the cal running back that somehow ran outside of him down the sideline when sirmon had the angle and nobody watching in the stadium or at home thought he could possibly scoot by.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Beno4Life said:

This year?

Sirmon sucks, but he's nowhere close to Manu. That guy is in a league of his own.
    I was going to post asking if I missed something, because while Sirmon was laughably bad, he wasn't maddeningly terrible like Manu.

Lots of people forget Manu kept getting snaps over Ulofoshio because Gregory is a stubborn, terrible coach. People forget that.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    His dad was a really good LB by the standards of 20 years ago. Is Sirmon number 43? If so, I saw his ass get burned on two big Travis Dye runs this season. One of them he was blocked (mauled is more accurate) by 5’7” 170 pound Jaylon Redd and on the other one he looked like the slowest fucker on the field and gave zero effort.
    I will miss him.

Second play in:
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

His dad was a really good LB by the standards of 20 years ago. Is Sirmon number 43? If so, I saw his ass get burned on two big Travis Dye runs this season. One of them he was blocked (mauled is more accurate) by 5’7” 170 pound Jaylon Redd and on the other one he looked like the slowest fucker on the field and gave zero effort.
    I will miss him.

Second play in:

Yes, this was a pretty typical game for him.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

One of my favorite plays of the year was the cal running back that somehow ran outside of him down the sideline when sirmon had the angle and nobody watching in the stadium or at home thought he could possibly scoot by.

That one ripped it with me. It had already been ripped long ago but that play was so unbelievable, it replaced opera singer not getting a foot in against Cal.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This year?

Did you not watch *REDACTED* play ILB?