Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jen Cohen

She needs to be fired immediately. She is a bean counter and fundraiser. Not a leader and is already failing DeBoer.

I have no idea if DeBoer wanted to keep Adam’s or not but I am going to assume so considering it will probably significantly impact a position group with him leaving. We have one of the cheaper staffs.

DeBoer can still win and should be held accountable, but the AD needs to make sure we are poaching coaches and not the other way around when you make as much money as the uw.

She Didn’t have a clue how to push Pete to get over the top.

Wouldn’t have fired jimmy until he struck a player and he would have cratered the program.

In the dark about coaching budgets and player acquisition as it sits now. NIL is a disaster.

If you want to know what cratering a program looks like see the basketball team.

At this point she just keeps embarrassing herself more the longer she stays around at the expense of the money making sports at the uw.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

I said it once and will say it again, the progrum is cooked.

I was right. Bunch of doogs here just a couple of weeks ago still don't see it.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 789
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    The Hawks stole the most fanatical fans. The Auburn and Kent Dawgs, years ago. The type of fans that never miss a game.

Now I can get Oregon tix for a buck
    A pop. We just went G5 back to back. No doubt Petersen was a Unicorn hire at the time. AD has been reducing pool salary because they are following the historical Mariners strategy.

Disinterest is creeping in…if we’re not going to pay coaches and players not much left to GAFA.

• Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,647
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

She has overseen the completion of the 20 year project of turning Husky sports into the Mariners, where the mere existence of their teams is all the entertainment one could want, so long as it takes place in a nice setting. Fuck her and all the low standard fans of all the teams in this town that keep paying for it.

This. The level of try recycle hard losers in the rainbow colored region of Western Washington cannot be overstated.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

The Hawks stole the most fanatical fans. The Auburn and Kent Dawgs, years ago. The type of fans that never miss a game.

Now I can get Oregon tix for a buck
    A pop. We just went G5 back to back. No doubt Petersen was a Unicorn hire at the time. AD has been reducing pool salary because they are following the historical Mariners strategy.

Disinterest is creeping in…if we’re not going to pay coaches and players not much left to GAFA.

We also significantly reduced the student section and % of local/legacy students that attend.
  • Options
    Wish we could fire cheeseburger Jen, but she’s a womxn AD in Seattle…. Only way she is leaving is if she steps down
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    She’s doing a fine job. Just give her more tim and it’s playoffs baby!
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    biak1 said:

I have firejencohen.com but not the will to do it right. The program has even killed that.

Just have it poont here.