Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If You’ve Had COVID You’re Likely Protected for Life

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,281
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
per Dr Mercola

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shush up nut job. People are getting it 7,8 times now days.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    But Saint Fauci said.......
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2021
    I got Covid in January and got the two jabs.

But seriously, my Covid experience was a sore throat for 24 hours, and watching 3 seasons of Yellowstone in my bedroom since I couldn’t leave my room for a week, even though I felt fine. And yes, I work out 6 days a week and I don’t typically eat junk food. So I guess I’m one of the “lucky ones”

Most of these suckers that are getting killed off by Covid were more than likely going to die from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, or stroke in a year or two anyway. But science…
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I got Covid in January and got the two jabs.

But seriously, my Covid experience was a sore throat for 24 hours, and watching 3 seasons of Yellowstone in my bedroom since I couldn’t leave my room for a week, even though I felt fine. And yes, I work out 6 days a week and I don’t typically eat junk food. So I guess I’m one of the “lucky ones”

Most of these suckers that are getting killed off by Covid were more than likely going to die from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, or stroke in a year or two anyway. But science…

Anyone who got a worse math score than me on the sat doesn't get to lecture me about science.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,962
    edited December 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

The fact that an 81 year old highest paid govt employee is still working full time tells me everything I need to know about that power hungry motherfucker.

I can't count how many times I've gone into companies and uncovered MASSIVE bullshit perpetrated by long time employees covering up their incompetence and/or graft.

Most of the time they bullied subordinates into silence.

Fuck that guy.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Going through round 2 right now. Another cold. Thurs/Fri was the worst of it, have been feeling much better.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    9 people I know tested positive this week and all have symptoms.

All vaxxed
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

9 people I know tested positive this week and all have symptoms.

All vaxxed

I know many vaxed people who have gotten it. I know of no one no has gotten it twice. Weird.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    had mild symptoms last week, I have no idea what it was, and it could have been allergies

now I'm being forced to be tested a week after the fact for no logical reason because family members listen to the branch Covidian cult
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,962

had mild symptoms last week, I have no idea what it was, and it could have been allergies

now I'm being forced to be tested a week after the fact for no logical reason because family members listen to the branch Covidian cult

You could tell them to, like we say, fuck off.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,096
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

The fact that an 81 year old highest paid govt employee is still working full time tells me everything I need to know about that power hungry motherfucker.

I can't count how many times I've gone into companies and uncovered MASSIVE bullshit perpetrated by long time employees covering up their incompetence and/or graft.

Most of the time they bullied subordinates into silence.

Fuck that guy.

Far easier to cover up or muddy up your crimes when still in the role.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Forced? Unless someone is withholding income or movement you’re not being forced. A fuck off is the right response to your fucktarded family members.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Forced? Unless someone is withholding income or movement you’re not being forced. A fuck off is the right response to your fucktarded family members.
    pre-arranged vacation

It was too late to back out

It was that or get separate rental cars, eat at different tables at the restaurant etc. I didn't back down previous tims, but this would have ruined it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pre-arranged vacation

It was that or get separate rental cars, eat at different tables at the restaurant etc. I didn't back down previous tims, but this would have ruined it
    Would have been their choice to ruin it, not yours. I would have said I’m going as normal, if you choose not to go because you don’t want to set next to me for an irrational, crazy, unscientific fear, then it’s on them. Bonus if they don’t go and you can have a decent vacation free of a bunch of tucking idiots.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

pre-arranged vacation

Would have been their choice to ruin it, not yours. I would have said I’m going as normal, if you choose not to go because you don’t want to set next to me for an irrational, crazy, unscientific fear, then it’s on them. Bonus if they don’t go and you can have a decent vacation free of a bunch of tucking idiots.
    The fact that this is where things are is pretty sad.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,034
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

pre-arranged vacation

The fact that this is where things are is pretty sad.
    It's exactly how a dementia patient bought and paid for by the chicoms was "elected". These same people can't handle it when someone actually fights back with knowledge and science. It's all feelz, they are afraid and thought that the mean orange man was dangerous. Geezus. They want to go crazy if you don't wear a mask or get vaxxed but they are happy to be blissfully ignorant of election fraud.