Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW JV vs. UTEP thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The UTEP Miners (7-5, 4-4 C-USA) – coming off just their second winning season since 2005 – take on the Fresno State Bulldogs (9-3, 6-2 MWC) on Saturday in Albuquerque. The Bulldogs are led by future Washington Running Backs coach and champion of the proletariat Lee Marx.

Though the dogs are favored by 11.5, questions remain about a roster in flux. Fresno State senior quarterback Jake Haener entered, and then withdrew, from the transfer portal after toying with DeBoner in Seattle. Haener is eligible to play on Saturday, whether he does or not remains a mystery.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ball, future Husky DC William Inge leads a formidable group of defenders that allows only 127 rushing yards per game - good for 32nd in FBS.
    This contest kicks off at 11:15 AM Montlake time, and will be airing on ESPN. I like the dogs in this one.

I’m gonna get out there on a limb and say the carpet doesn’t match the drapes.

Or more likely oh god oh god, it’s shaved.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogville said:

Really impressive squad FSU has. Keeping it close with the mighty miners of UTEP!

UW is fucked.

Deboer almost beat Oregon at Oregon. I'm not worried about a meaningless bowl game. No one gives a shit on either side
    He almost beat a comatose squad looking ahead to tOSU. Fortunately the Ducks woke up and took care of the mighty Bulldogs.
  • Options

doogville said:

Really impressive squad FSU has. Keeping it close with the mighty miners of UTEP!

UW is fucked.

Deboer almost beat Oregon at Oregon. I'm not worried about a meaningless bowl game. No one gives a shit on either side
    Oregon was fucking terrible this year and had a Qb who couldn’t throw an accurate ball past 10 yards .
    Chinned for QB reference.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    At this point I’m just looking forward to DeBoer going 7-6 every year and BTP hating him again

Fuck that, hopefully I’m dead from alcohol poisoning at that time
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

doogville said:

UW is fucked.

Oregon was fucking terrible this year and had a Qb who couldn’t throw an accurate ball past 10 yards .
    It's Fresno State you ugly hick.
    I’m a Seattle 9
    You in the middle of a bi-polar euphoria episode?
    Holy projection
    I'm not the one calling myself hot on a football message board
    Cool want a cookie?
    No. I just want you to see a therapist.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

doogville said:

UW is fucked.

He almost beat a comatose squad looking ahead to tOSU. Fortunately the Ducks woke up and took care of the mighty Bulldogs.
    He popped off and beat UCLA @ the rose bowl coming off of beating LSU.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

doogville said:

UW is fucked.

So they caught one headed into their biggest game of the season and one after their biggest win in years. 18-20 somethings and stuff.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,305
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

At this point I’m just looking forward to DeBoer going 7-6 every year and BTP hating him again

Fuck that, hopefully I’m dead from alcohol poisoning at that time

Whatever it takes.
  • Options
    TippmanTippman Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Next you are going to want Tedford. Lol you guys will be a 6 to 7 win team. The valley I full of talent that will stay here. The MWC owned the PaC12. You guys win 5 games next season.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Jakedeez24Jakedeez24 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

doogville said:

UW is fucked.

So they caught one headed into their biggest game of the season and one after their biggest win in years. 18-20 somethings and stuff.
    But but but but….Montana