Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

-=~ Announcing the HH CircleJerk Poster Popularity Contest Tournament ~=-

1202122232426»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have it on good account that @Swaye leaked false information before our matchup to suppress my vote.

Sneaky fucking injun.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

I didn't want to (further) hijack @UW_Doog_Bot's thread over on main, so yeah I'll say here @Doogles was my biggest mistake in terms of seedings. In my defense, and I am too lazy to fact-check this, is that I think he was largely inactive in the spring and summer of 2019. Maybe I'm just telling myself this as copium though. I thought of it all on the fly in a small amount of time. Also @ numbers dude above me, you were a nobody back then. You're probably a 6-7 seed these days.

Also, yeah wow 2019 feels like so long ago. Petersen was still here, unbeknownst to all that he was mailing it in and over it all. Eason was coming to level up the program and fix the one position group holding us back at QB. Recruiting was soaring. It was level up season with our hall of fame coach...

...Ah, to be young.

Couldn't get out of the first round.

What a fuckin' loser I am.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Gladstone said:

I didn't want to (further) hijack @UW_Doog_Bot's thread over on main, so yeah I'll say here @Doogles was my biggest mistake in terms of seedings. In my defense, and I am too lazy to fact-check this, is that I think he was largely inactive in the spring and summer of 2019. Maybe I'm just telling myself this as copium though. I thought of it all on the fly in a small amount of time. Also @ numbers dude above me, you were a nobody back then. You're probably a 6-7 seed these days.

Also, yeah wow 2019 feels like so long ago. Petersen was still here, unbeknownst to all that he was mailing it in and over it all. Eason was coming to level up the program and fix the one position group holding us back at QB. Recruiting was soaring. It was level up season with our hall of fame coach...

...Ah, to be young.

Couldn't get out of the first round.

What a fuckin' loser I am.
    *midget, fish fucking loser.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I have it on good account that @Swaye leaked false information before our matchup to suppress my vote.

Sneaky fucking injun.

NASCAR rules baby. If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'!
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

How was this never moved to Classics? Epic thread.

The championship round was moved to Classics. This shouldn't be, or maybe move the other one. There shouldn't be two of these shit polls in the classics lol
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

How was this never moved to Classics? Epic thread.

The championship round was moved to Classics. This shouldn't be, or maybe move the other one. There shouldn't be two of these shit polls in the classics lol
    Once suggestion for next tim(?), tagged each round "circle jerk" or whatever so they can be found again.