Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doog post, doog poster. Re: staff

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

suck my cock yah blatherin' cunts!

I have to say, this was supposed to be a fun thread but it failed. My OP was a fun idea in my mind but I didn't execute and now I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking.

But this post...pure and concise. Good stuff Pasadena.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Look at the new staff

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look at the new staff

Sizzle.
  • Options
    AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

Look at the new staff

I hope they get along well with the blicks.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Go back to doogman, loser.

Suck it you crabby cunt.
    Fuck of doog.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    chuck said:

It just occurred to me how funny that is coming from someone who crawled back to doogman multiple times under different handles. Man your schtick sucks damone. What a worthless cunt you are, but some people seem to be amused by it.
    Eat shit chickHIV. I’ve only had one doogman name. Fucking doog loser. You’re part of the problem. DIAFF
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

It just occurred to me how funny that is coming from someone who crawled back to doogman multiple times under different handles. Man your schtick sucks damone. What a worthless cunt you are, but some people seem to be amused by it.
    Eat shit chickHIV. I’ve only had one doogman name. Fucking doog loser. You’re part of the problem. DIAFF
    Interesting that you would lie about that.

I'm not part of any problem as it relates to UW football. I'm not part of it at all, same as you. Perhaps you have an overinflated idea of the importance of this board that matches your overinflated sense of your own grandeur.
    Sounds like you care. If you support bullshit moves by the AD and upper campus with your $ you’re part of the problem. You seem to for get why this place was created.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

I'm not part of any problem as it relates to UW football. I'm not part of it at all, same as you. Perhaps you have an overinflated idea of the importance of this board that matches your overinflated sense of your own grandeur.
    Sounds like you care. If you support bullshit moves by the AD and upper campus with your $ you’re part of the problem. You seem to for get why this place was created.
    I dont support them with money or words. I don't like the way the staff's shaping up, but also don't think the staff matters that much outside of the head coach. You're just too much of a simple, boisterous prick to comprehend.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

I dont support them with money or words. I don't like the way the staff's shaping up, but also don't think the staff matters that much outside of the head coach. You're just too much of a simple, boisterous prick to comprehend.
    Your original post was embarrassing. Fucking doog.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OK.

I didn't effectively communicate my thoughts. I dont think you'd feel that way if I had. That is all.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

chuck said:

chuck said:

This guy Gets it!!!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OK.

I didn't effectively communicate my thoughts. I dont think you'd feel that way if I had. That is all.
    Be better
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OK.

Be better
    I reread my OP to see what was so objectionable to your point of view, or came across as supportive of moves by the AD in any way, and I still don't see it. It was definitely a pointless post, but I wasn't dooging.

So no promises.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

OK.

Be better
    I reread my OP to see what was so objectionable to your point of view, or came across as supportive of moves by the AD in any way, and I still don't see it. It was definitely a pointless post, but I wasn't dooging.

So no promises.
    You heard me.