Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm Hearing

13»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2021
    If Lanning pulls the OC he’s after, I’m very happy. The forward pass will return to Autzen. Watching Williams, Thornton, Franklin, Hutson and Co. will be highly entertaining.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

If Lanning pulls the OC he’s after, I’m very happy. The forward pass will return to Autzen. Watching Williams, Thornton, Franklin, Hutson and Co. will be highly entertaining.

Just like the forward pass was utilized by Georgia playing a walk-on QB 😆

Dude wants his payday and then back to the SEC at Tennessee or some shit.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2021
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Are you under the impression he had input into the offensive scheme or qb selection as defensive coordinator at uga? This is one of the dumbest posts I can remember on a website full of dumb posts
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Christ you're stupid.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Are you under the impression he had input into the offensive scheme or qb selection as defensive coordinator at uga? This is one of the dumbest posts I can remember on a website full of dumb posts
    dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Christ you're stupid.
    Look at the OC he wants.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    Founders Club
    edited December 2021
    dtd said:

What do you want us to do… fellate the Oregon ad for hiring this dude?

To be fair, nobody asked you to do anything.

I don’t love this hire on the surface but here we are.

I was a Kiffen guy. I think if anyone on the board can come in and profit off the current roster it’s him. But if anyone is going to hate living in Eugene, it’s him.

Aranda would have been second. Doesn’t seem like he wants to leave Waco for Eugene. I doubt Oregon is the one who said no in that conversation.

Oregon has gone outside of their DNA by hiring a defense first, kind of guy. That’s somewhat intriguing.

I wouldn’t have wanted UW to hire Lanning but each program is in a different arc. Post Peterson, probably not a great hire. Post Lake, probably a good hire.

As of this morning, Cristobal leaving is good enough for me. Three of his four years were unwatchable and the only reason the fourth season wasn’t, was because of the last two games in 2019. He completely sucked the life out of Oregon football. Fucking horrendous stuff.
    I will never understand why he stuck with AB all season long.
    Nor will I. Having said that, Mike’s favorite comment is that MC made Oregon football unwatchable. The curious thing about that is that it implies it was watchable before Cristobal showed up. From my vague recollection of where the program was, this seems like an odd take.

When what Mario was trying to do was working, it was actually quite watchable. Or maybe Mike didn’t watch the Ohio State game.
    The game where a true freshman QB threw for 400 yards and Oregon lucked into 3 red zone 4th down stops? We've been over this before. He neutered Oregon's offense, he put a team on the field worse than the sum of its parts. It was absolutely unwatchable. 1 score games against teams we? have the talent to blow the fuck out, coupled with shit show disaster losses where they could have played 100 times before Oregon won, coupled with losses to shit ass beev and kal teams. You think giving up 4 touchdowns to beev in 1 half was a good game? Or gaining 243 yards in the CCG and winning because USC's QB shit the bed?

They won, and nobody is saying we'd rather lose, we'd just rather win with someone else.

For crying out loud, the ROSE BOWEL was a disaster of a game. 13 first downs and 204 yards? Jesus fucking christ. Wisconsin turned the ball over 4 times, that's what 12 win Oregon needed to beat the 4th best team in the Big-10.

Here's Cristobal's Oregon, Creep:
    Play like shit, win turnover battle, win game you shouldn't have won.
    Play like shit, barely beat team you should destroy.
    Play like shit, lose turnover battle, lose game you shouldn't have lost.
    Play like shit, get fucking destroyed.

There was nothing satisfying about watching Oregon football other than the game being over and it having resulted in a win more often than a loss watching them lose and/or winning your bet versus the spread.

Fixed for you.

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Christ you're stupid.
    Look at the OC he wants.
    Yes. A guy who has never worked at Georgia in any way shape or form. But it’s lanning/dillingham who are at fault for uga having a shit passing offense with a walk on qb?
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re too stupid to engage in any type of football discussion over here. Run along to the kiddie pool you F’n child.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

dtd said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Christ you're stupid.
    Look at the OC he wants.
    Yes. A guy who has never worked at Georgia in any way shape or form. But it’s lanning/dillingham who are at fault for uga having a shit passing offense with a walk on qb?
    Rest of the SEC won't do what Lane and Saban will. Troglodyte coordinator who's going to implement what he's been around. OC is a yes man buddy of his.

It's not hard to connect the dots. Odds are they won't invent the forward pass, especially if they don't ha e anyone better than Anthony Brown. They'll try to be run heavy with Dollars or whoever the fuck.

Our Grocery Outlet hire will force his offense too, for better or worse. But I don't think Huard is as bad as the AC situation made him look.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’re too stupid to engage in any type of football discussion over here. Run along to the kiddie pool you F’n child.
    No, quook.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, quook.
    Cat is busy today. Doog.