Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,767
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Those Hunter Biden paintings aren't going to buy themselves! How would the big guy get his cut?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gupta is such a fucking weasle in that video. Plays stupid at first: "What did they say?" But then dances like a Kunt when asked about his employer lying.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    SFGbob said:

Gupta is such a fucking weasle in that video. Plays stupid at first: "What did they say?" But then dances like a Kunt when asked about his employer lying.
    It's fucking amazing to me that Gupta comes on this podcast and has done zero homework. Like even the most cursory review of the news would have brought this to light. Further, knowing Rogan's reputation you MUST know this subject is coming up and you will be confronted.

Seriously, at the very least Gupta should fire his fucking agent for malpractice*. It's unconscionable that whoever booked Gupta on the podcast left him this ill prepared.

Embarrassing.

All that said, Gupta is also weasel piece of shit.

*SWIDT
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    It's sad that people taking this drug get laughed at by the left if I was older and having issues you are damn right I would have tried.... luckily it didn't come to that for me, but still crap the way people were treated.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,496
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Strangely, Gupta doesn't mention the part about Ivermectin in his article about his experience on the show. Shocking, I know.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/health/sanjay-gupta-joe-rogan-experience/index.html
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,919
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Gupta literally sold zero vaccines in that interview. At one point he suggests to Joe to get get just one shot since he has immunity. The damn is breaking on natural immunity.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When your chief medical adviser is Gupta, you don’t have a chief medical adviser. Whenever I see a clip of this guy I can’t believe he actually has the position he holds.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2021
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

It's fucking amazing to me that Gupta comes on this podcast and has done zero homework. Like even the most cursory review of the news would have brought this to light. Further, knowing Rogan's reputation you MUST know this subject is coming up and you will be confronted.

Seriously, at the very least Gupta should fire his fucking agent for malpractice*. It's unconscionable that whoever booked Gupta on the podcast left him this ill prepared.

Embarrassing.

*SWIDT
    Gupta's not a bad person. (If he was, he'd have a job in the Biden Admin.) But he is an opportunistic Cunt and an early Rat getting the fuck away from the Dems sinking ship.

We're going to see a lot more of his thoughtless, shallow character types over the next year as the '22 elections get closer and the polls continue to tank for the Dems.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

When your chief medical adviser is Gupta, you don’t have a chief medical adviser. Whenever I see a clip of this guy I can’t believe he actually has the position he holds.

Seriously, why does this guy know less about the chicom crud than we do? Proudly ignorant at best a lying POS at worst. Probably both.
  • Options
    larryelkinselarryelkinse Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Dr. Dave Martin has claimed the applications for FDA authorization and their patent applications which mandate that the ingredients of the jab must be listed but they are absent. Required tests on live lab animals were discontinued after all of the animals died. But humans must accept the jabs or get fired ??? ref. https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/.

Numerous immediate adverse reactions have occurred after jabs, including fatal strokes by pilots of commercial airlines. The jabs are safe ??

Ivermectin is claimed to be available from India.
    https://ivermectintabletsforhumans.us .

For Ziverdo Kit (Zinc, IVM, DOXy) https://www.genericcures.com/product/ziverdo-kit/
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I’m hearing totally safe.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2021

Dr. Dave Martin has claimed the applications for FDA authorization and their patent applications which mandate that the ingredients of the jab must be listed but they are absent. Required tests on live lab animals were discontinued after all of the animals died. But humans must accept the jabs or get fired ??? ref. https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/.

Numerous immediate adverse reactions have occurred after jabs, including fatal strokes by pilots of commercial airlines. The jabs are safe ??

Ivermectin is claimed to be available from India.
    https://ivermectintabletsforhumans.us .

For Ziverdo Kit (Zinc, IVM, DOXy) https://www.genericcures.com/product/ziverdo-kit/

STAY!

@larryelkinse
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Embarrassing.

*SWIDT
    Gupta's not a bad person. (If he was, he'd have a job in the Biden Admin.) But he is an opportunistic Cunt and an early Rat getting the fuck away from the Dems sinking ship.

We're going to see a lot more of his thoughtless, shallow character types over the next year as the '22 elections get closer and the polls continue to tank for the Dems.
    What Gupta is is a classic 'book smart' doctor with zero street smarts. What's been drilled into him for a lifetime is to be really good at regurgitating what he's told. He is incapable of putting together the complex parts of a puzzle or a plan that require strategery.

He'd get lost in a whore house with a handful of 20's.

I think it's worse. Gupta knows the risks to kids of the chicom crud = near zero. They don't get the crud and don't spread the crud like adults. But Gupta has no personal integrity because he is a leftard. Leftards lie and love to be lied to and be worshipped by an adoring public as a savant. Gupta would have been working with the Pope to get Galileo banned. That's his commitment level to science.
  • Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

Embarrassing.

*SWIDT

What Gupta is is a classic 'book smart' doctor with zero street smarts. What's been drilled into him for a lifetime is to be really good at regurgitating what he's told. He is incapable of putting together the complex parts of a puzzle or a plan that require strategery.

He'd get lost in a whore house with a handful of 20's.

I believe I wrote that comment after the Rogan interview, but before the Lemon backtracking interview.

I now think Gupta is a Piece of Shit for agreeing with Lemon.
  • Options

Had the rona recently. Wouldn't have known except my wife tests for work and popped positive. I assumed it was a mild sinus infection from the Santa Ana winds. Zinc and fluids helped. I didn't even stop working out.

OMG!

Quarantine you Filthy Jew!!