Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congratulations to the Creep

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
@creepycoug

You? got yore guy!

In fact, I am now wondering if that’s more literal than I’d previously imagined… since I note that the big wheel that seems to be turning all this is an internet lawyer who graduated from Tha U Law School.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/coral-gables/article256362872.html

But really, read the whole thing. It has it all: Medicare litigators, real estate developers, a ham-fisted scheme to tear down Coral Gables High School to build the new Orange Bowl… everything.

It’s like 100 years of South Florida history concentrated into one (roid) juice can of hilarity.

After our? last two outings against the Yoots, I’m feeling better about the change. Shame about this year’s class, tho. No one can deny Mario’s recruiting prowess - for sure…

I’m hearing in another nod to the 1990’s, that Mike Bellotti has offered his services to coach in the Ozzy Osborne Bowel.

Be still my quooky heart

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    chuck said:

Don't talk to me.

me ne frega nada
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021
    AZDuck said:

chuck said:

Don't talk to me.

me ne frega nada

I hear you. Doesn't scrub me either.

I'll fuck off and go charge my phone now.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Don't talk to me.

Better show than GoT. There. I said it.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Agreed. It held it together until the end. I started wavering a bit at the end, but it stayed interesting enough.

By contrast GOT had at least two, more depending on who you ask, seasons that were epic failures.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Agreed. It held it together until the end. I started wavering a bit at the end, but it stayed interesting enough.

By contrast GOT had at least two, more depending on who you ask, seasons that were epic failures.

I've yet to finish season 6. The hiatus threw me off and I never went back.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    chuck said:

The first two seasons of GOT hands down wins, but yeah, it faded fast
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

First two seasons of GOT were as good as TV has ever been. 3-4 were still really solid. 5-6 it started going off the rails a bit. 7 was a train wreck and 8 was one of the worst seasons of anything I've ever watched.

GOT is such an interesting study in how you can go from Hall of Fame to the outhouse.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

First two seasons of GOT were as good as TV has ever been. 3-4 were still really solid. 5-6 it started going off the rails a bit. 7 was a train wreck and 8 was one of the worst seasons of anything I've ever watched.

GOT is such an interesting study in how you can go from Hall of Fame to the outhouse.
    It trended bad as soon as it passed the book. Without the book guiding it, the entire direction and overall style went off the rails. Eventually, it lost its own identity.