Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Louisiana RB

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

He thinks everything is a slight at his program
    His program sucks. So it kind of is.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

building the Louisiana to Seattle pipeline …

Brady Roussell 2.0
    Bradly*
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,295
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tracy we don't even have a staff yet chill tf out.

Credit to them though, Thomas convinced us to give him a job. And instead of doing it, they are just holding us hostage so we can't fire him
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Credit to them though, Thomas convinced us to give him a job. And instead of doing it, they are just holding us hostage so we can't fire him

The staff is hired
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The staff is hired
    Source ?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Ford is a douche, but I actually went and read the thread and he kinda has a point (made in a douche way)…is kinda strange we didn’t have a rep at the 3A and 4a championships. Even if it was whoever leftover coach from the old staff is retained it would have been good to have someone there on staff wearing UW gear going around taking pictures/shaking hands.

Not a big deal and is probably a minor oversight…or they were there and just avoiding him…
  • Options
    BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2021
    We have a MWC coach again expect MWC croots his first year
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344

Ford is a douche, but I actually went and read the thread and he kinda has a point (made in a douche way)…is kinda strange we didn’t have a rep at the 3A and 4a championships. Even if it was whoever leftover coach from the old staff is retained it would have been good to have someone there on staff wearing UW gear going around taking pictures/shaking hands.

Not a big deal and is probably a minor oversight…or they were there and just avoiding him…
    I was at the state games this weekend, extremely underwhelming.
    Should UW have a presence at the games? Absolutely.
    But who are we gonna offer at those games? Seriously. Maybe 2 or 3 kids we can get to commit without spending any resources on them.

Tracy’s probably upset nobody comes to recruit the Bellevue program he once tried to destroy. His sloppy recruiting/payments got them caught after decades of cheating.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/high-school/bellevue-football-report-finds-coaches-violated-rules-for-years-district-obstructed-investigation/

• Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    There seems to be some optimism that he could come here, not sure I buy it. Plucking a four star back out of SEC country after 4-8 would be extremely impressive
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394

There seems to be some optimism that he could come here, not sure I buy it. Plucking a four star back out of SEC country after 4-8 would be extremely impressive

Ektard say that?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

As far as I know, the existing coaches are still under contract. So if he has an issue with UW not having a presence at the games, should he not look at his own brother and the other staff members?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    The most important question though, is he a big back?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Time for DeBoner to pick up a fake southern accent and pick up the phone.

What would be the equivalent of the Tommy Bahama shirt for kids from the South?
    Columbia fisherman/outdoor shirt with the breathable backs
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

UW is out of in-person evaluations. We couldn't be there. Someone called Tracy out on it but he just kept right on posting his bullshit when the 4A game happened.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW is out of in-person evaluations. We couldn't be there. Someone called Tracy out on it but he just kept right on posting his bullshit when the 4A game happened.
    The Fords being allowed into a position like they're in is the equivalent of giving self serving pieces of shit like the doogman crew a position of influence on the process.

Another entry in the "everything that's wrong with college football" category.

My doog fantasy is that they get busted for something, soon. It's a sleazball industry they're in and sooner or later they'll get caught for something good.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    Who have we got from TF's program since hiring his brother?