Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener is having a good night

2»

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,801
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I stand by my assessment that he sucks. May be better than what we currently have. But still definitely sucks.

I win
    It takes a bigger man to admit he is wrong. He did suck. Now he does not suck.

Your boyfriend burrow was nothing until Brady got ahold of him.
    National champion Heisman winning #1 draft choice division leading with the Bungles Joe Burrow?

Or Fresno legend

I only date 10s
    Pics?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I stand by my assessment that he sucks. May be better than what we currently have. But still definitely sucks.

I win

National champion Heisman winning #1 draft choice division leading with the Bungles Joe Burrow?

Or Fresno legend

I only date 10s
    You were practically barebacking Troy williams who is a 5 at best. But whatever.

Haener is the homely chick that you ignored in high school, left got a make over, bought boobs and is showing interest. It’s time to grow up @RaceBannon
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I win

Or Fresno legend

I only date 10s
    You were practically barebacking Troy williams who is a 5 at best. But whatever.

Haener is the homely chick that you ignored in high school, left got a make over, bought boobs and is showing interest. It’s time to grow up @RaceBannon
    Troy meets my type
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I win

Or Fresno legend

I only date 10s

Troy meets my type
    That’s true.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I win

Or Fresno legend

I only date 10s
    Two things:

1. Haener impressed the fuck outta me watching him against UCLA (didn't see the Oregon game).

2. Was that just extra juice because he had a P5 chip on his shoulder?

3. UCLA beat the shit out of him. Is there anything left? I guess if Covey can come back from the dead, so can Haener.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have no comment on Haener

On to Kent State
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    I thought this thread was about Julie achieving an orgasm.