Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener and Cropper are happening

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,448
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tippman said:

You are smoking if you think Cropper is going to UW. He is a valley guy and why would he go to a program that isn’t a top 65 team? I don’t think Heaner is going either. He won’t have success with a rebuilding program. Same reason Hall is not going to UW.

He gone

• Options
    TippmanTippman Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary First Comment

Tippman said:

You are smoking if you think Cropper is going to UW. He is a valley guy and why would he go to a program that isn’t a top 65 team? I don’t think Heaner is going either. He won’t have success with a rebuilding program. Same reason Hall is not going to UW.

He gone

He is gone but I doubt he goes to UW. You don’t have the talent that he needs to succeed. Plus you have a better qb already. My gues he goes Midwest.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tippman said:

Tippman said:

He gone

He is gone but I doubt he goes to UW. You don’t have the talent that he needs to succeed. Plus you have a better qb already. My gues he goes Midwest.
    He'll probably shop NIL deals and rightfully should. Still interesting he would portal before the bowl game without the intention of following his coach immediately.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tippman said:

Tippman said:

He gone

Best “but still” post of my life time. You’re not good at this.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

I'm just sad Cropper isn't coming and now I won't be able to make "Crop Dusted" memes when he burns DBs

lipo
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Time for @Tippman to hit the portal
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021
    EwaDawg said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Nfl scouts are scouring Fresno State and never look at UW. LMAO

Tippman said:

Fresno state has a better core of receivers than WA. Not saying they don’t but why would cropper go to a rebuilding program? MWC owned the Pac12.
    UW has had one losing season in the last decade. Been to three NY6 bowls in the last six years including the playoffs.

I assume you don’t watch UW or know what went on with this team, but it was a combination of horrible coaching, and offensive play especially QB play this past year. With a coach who can actually run an offense and a competent QB, while it’s not a national title contender a Wazzu like resurgence akin to when they got Gardner is not out of the question.

I realize Fresno fans are being salty bitches, but that’s college football these days and no one gives a fuck about the Valley.

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Fresno state has a better core of receivers than WA. Not saying they don’t but why would cropper go to a rebuilding program? MWC owned the Pac12.
    UW has had one losing season in the last decade. Been to three NY6 bowls in the last six years including the playoffs.

I assume you don’t watch UW or know what went on with this team, but it was a combination of horrible coaching, and offensive play especially QB play this past year. With a coach who can actually run an offense and a competent QB, while it’s not a national title contender a Wazzu like resurgence akin to when they got Gardner is not out of the question.

I realize Fresno fans are being salty bitches, but that’s college football these days and no one gives a fuck about the Valley.
    The only winning seasons you had came under Peterson. Prior to that middle or bottom team. You are rebuilding and nothing wrong with that. Fresno will be just fine with out Deboer. You are not a powerhouse team.
    Tippman said:

Tippman said:

He gone

The fudgie of Fresno. Every bored has one.

Or maybe pumpy. I can't decide.
    im not that doogy jfc
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    lol Haener is not going to a Midwest school and he’s better than Huard. Haener is coming back to Washington. Cropper could still come here it’s just up in the air. Wait and see.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    EwaDawg said:
    » show previous quotes
    » show previous quotes

im not that doogy jfc

Yes you are
  • Options

EwaDawg said:
    » show previous quotes
    » show previous quotes

im not that doogy jfc

Yes you are

what is this slop without block quotes
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tippman said:

Tippman said:

He gone

Is this satire?
  • Options

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

The only winning seasons you had came under Peterson. Prior to that middle or bottom team. You are rebuilding and nothing wrong with that. Fresno will be just fine with out Deboer. You are not a powerhouse team.
    Thank you for this. I had some mild guilt for absolutely butt fucking your program and completely undoing the lukewarm success you all have built in the last few years. You have now absolved me of all guilt, and that's very classy.
    Why would you ever feel guilt for butt fucking another program? It just proves Washington cares enough again.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Doogles said:

I'm just sad Cropper isn't coming and now I won't be able to make "Crop Dusted" memes when he burns DBs

My guess is he'll request an evaluation with the NFL and if he doesn't get the grade he wants he'll portal to UW.
    Seems like returning to Fresno is the least likely option. You either go to the NFL or you go somewhere where your draft stock improves. Staying at Fresno without your HC and QB seems like going backwards.