Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener and Cropper are happening

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

I don't think Haener is good. I don't know about Sam so that's not an issue. If he wants to quit fine, he can become a legend too

I love the portal and would love to get a QB that is good.

I do have a problem bringing someone back that quit when we needed them as opposed to someone who quit on another team because I don't give a fuck about other teams

Heaner bailing on the bowl game is great as far as DeBoer goes but another black eye for Oregon on Haener

Life has nuance

When Rick came Babs said we? wouldn't recruit anyone that CU was recruiting. Didn't have to but she volunteered

Jen and Kaeln ignoring the cries of the Central Valley is a good sign

But if you think Haener is the answer you are asking the wrong question. That's an opinion. 81% probably correct too

Respectfully, i dont believe you
    Respect back for your respectful reply
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

I don't think Haener is good. I don't know about Sam so that's not an issue. If he wants to quit fine, he can become a legend too

I do have a problem bringing someone back that quit when we needed them as opposed to someone who quit on another team because I don't give a fuck about other teams

Heaner bailing on the bowl game is great as far as DeBoer goes but another black eye for Oregon on Haener

Life has nuance

When Rick came Babs said we? wouldn't recruit anyone that CU was recruiting. Didn't have to but she volunteered

But if you think Haener is the answer you are asking the wrong question. That's an opinion. 81% probably correct too

Yep. Fuck the class shit. DeBoner knows he has to win to make more money and solidify his job. He will get time so don’t twist, but winning in year one will help and if Fresno State has some guys that can help (they do), great.

I would be open to another QB. I just think it’s unlikely and if we are going to have a rental, knowing the offense is a huge benefit.

I’m equally as excited about Cropper. A real #1 WR will help the other guys we have look better. McMillan, Odunze, Bynum, and Polk can all burn em deep if they have the right match ups.
    Cropper isn't coming here
    What? Fuck! Is there a story or do you just know he isn't coming?
    Hearing he's going to declare for the NFL but I never heard he was coming to Washington. No clue where that started.
    Did he not enter the portal? What’s the point if you’re declaring?
    Nope, just a rumor that spread that he was going to
  • Options
    sonics1993sonics1993 Member Posts: 1,460
    edited December 2021

chuck said:

Life has nuance

Yep. Fuck the class shit. DeBoner knows he has to win to make more money and solidify his job. He will get time so don’t twist, but winning in year one will help and if Fresno State has some guys that can help (they do), great.

I would be open to another QB. I just think it’s unlikely and if we are going to have a rental, knowing the offense is a huge benefit.

I’m equally as excited about Cropper. A real #1 WR will help the other guys we have look better. McMillan, Odunze, Bynum, and Polk can all burn em deep if they have the right match ups.
    Hearing he's going to declare for the NFL but I never heard he was coming to Washington. No clue where that started.
    I’m hearing you’re WRONG!!
    It wouldn't be the first time.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited December 2021
    There was some official looking tweet that cropper entered the portal.

Can you name your source saying he’s declaring
  • Options
    TippmanTippman Member Posts: 15
    First Anniversary First Comment
    You are smoking if you think Cropper is going to UW. He is a valley guy and why would he go to a program that isn’t a top 65 team? I don’t think Heaner is going either. He won’t have success with a rebuilding program. Same reason Hall is not going to UW.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tippman said:

You are smoking if you think Cropper is going to UW. He is a valley guy and why would he go to a program that isn’t a top 65 team? I don’t think Heaner is going either. He won’t have success with a rebuilding program. Same reason Hall is not going to UW.

LEAVE!
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Is there another covid exception for transfers this year as well?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

Life has nuance

Tippman said:

Fresno fucking State. El oh el.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Tippman said:

Nfl scouts are scouring Fresno State and never look at UW. LMAO

• Options

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Fresno state has a better core of receivers than WA. Not saying they don’t but why would cropper go to a rebuilding program? MWC owned the Pac12.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

phineas said:

Life has nuance

Respectfully, i dont believe you
    Respect back for your respectfully reply
    (this is a jimmy lake joke)
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Fresno state has a better core of receivers than WA. Not saying they don’t but why would cropper go to a rebuilding program? MWC owned the Pac12.
    I don't know.. maybe to play one more season with HIS QB and head coach?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

I don't know.. maybe to play one more season with HIS QB and head coach?
    Not to mention the same reasons why the coach left for UW.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited December 2021
    Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

UW has had one losing season in the last decade. Been to three NY6 bowls in the last six years including the playoffs.

I assume you don’t watch UW or know what went on with this team, but it was a combination of horrible coaching, and offensive play especially QB play this past year. With a coach who can actually run an offense and a competent QB, while it’s not a national title contender a Wazzu like resurgence akin to when they got Gardner is not out of the question.

I realize Fresno fans are being salty bitches, but that’s college football these days and no one gives a fuck about the Valley.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

You fucking deserve fresno. Post DeBoer.
  • Options
    EwaDawg said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Fresno State will be just fine with out DeBoer.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

PM to @Tippman

It is not consensual.

GTFO
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tippman said:

EwaDawg said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Fresno State will be just fine with out DeBoer.
    FSU has a proud tradition. Sweeny brought his Bulldogs to Husky Stadium to play James and I remember being surprised at how many fans came with them. They have a long tradition of picking off Pac 8,10, 12 schools too

• Options

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

UW has had one losing season in the last decade. Been to three NY6 bowls in the last six years including the playoffs.

I assume you don’t watch UW or know what went on with this team, but it was a combination of horrible coaching, and offensive play especially QB play this past year. With a coach who can actually run an offense and a competent QB, while it’s not a national title contender a Wazzu like resurgence akin to when they got Gardner is not out of the question.

I realize Fresno fans are being salty bitches, but that’s college football these days and no one gives a fuck about the Valley.

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

Tippman said:

The only winning seasons you had came under Peterson. Prior to that middle or bottom team. You are rebuilding and nothing wrong with that. Fresno will be just fine with out Deboer. You are not a powerhouse team.