Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Donte Williams to UW as DC??

No more 'hot' CB coaches becoming DC's. USC's defense was fucking awful

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Don’t worry. He was the DB coach before the interim HC. He wasn’t the DC.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I think he’d be CO-DC/DB coach. Seems like Inge will be coming also under that scenario.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

what the fuck is with these new boomer posters starting duplicate threads? there's literally 2 other donte threads below this.

LEAVE!

How many Haener threads are there? How many should there be?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

USC doesn't obsess over recruiting because they don't have to. They do have enough talent to win at least the south every year right now

They need gameday coaches and practice developers. Then they can ramp up to Pete Carroll recruiting rather easily

UW needs evaluators and recruiters and gameday coaches. Williams as a recruiter is a A plus and I'm not a huge TBS guy

We? can find someone to put two safeties deep and get run on all day

So mission accomplished there.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

USC doesn't obsess over recruiting because they don't have to. They do have enough talent to win at least the south every year right now

They need gameday coaches and practice developers. Then they can ramp up to Pete Carroll recruiting rather easily

UW needs evaluators and recruiters and gameday coaches. Williams as a recruiter is a A plus and I'm not a huge TBS guy

We? can find someone to put two safeties deep and get run on all day

Any word if Kwatkowski is available soon?

I hear he had this great understudy named Jimmy working for him that is available too.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

what the fuck is with these new fish posters starting duplicate threads? there's literally 2 other donte threads below this.

LEAVE!

FTFY
  • Options

what the fuck is with these new boomer posters starting duplicate threads? there's literally 2 other donte threads below this.

LEAVE!

X Baby. And fuck off.