Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener and Cropper are happening

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't think he makes the team better. That's the honest truth quite honestly

If we were talking Joe Burrows and he quit UW three times I'd be willing to consider an exception

This is some jilted doog lover nonsense
    Where does this bullshit come from?

Seems like the Haener lovers are so fragile that any criticism triggers emotional out bursts

it's called watching a few Fresno State games this year. and then watching a few UW games

it's hard
    So why get so emotional about it. Haener sucks. So what?

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don't think Haener is good. I don't know about Sam so that's not an issue. If he wants to quit fine, he can become a legend too

I love the portal and would love to get a QB that is good.

I do have a problem bringing someone back that quit when we needed them as opposed to someone who quit on another team because I don't give a fuck about other teams

Heaner bailing on the bowl game is great as far as DeBoer goes but another black eye for Oregon on Haener

Life has nuance

When Rick came Babs said we? wouldn't recruit anyone that CU was recruiting. Didn't have to but she volunteered

Jen and Kaeln ignoring the cries of the Central Valley is a good sign

But if you think Haener is the answer you are asking the wrong question. That's an opinion. 81% probably correct too

There is a backstory here. You keep spewing this horrendous take, repeatedly, in multiple threads.

Were you bullied as a kid, or quit on? Did your wife leave you? Who abandoned you? Stop spreading your awful take as if it’s fact
    It’s all over the place and bizarrely personal and emotional, like a spurned woman. I’m not sure if it’s whoosh or if Cal 2018 triggers some sort of negative memory psychosis.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

I don't think Haener is good. I don't know about Sam so that's not an issue. If he wants to quit fine, he can become a legend too

I love the portal and would love to get a QB that is good.

I do have a problem bringing someone back that quit when we needed them as opposed to someone who quit on another team because I don't give a fuck about other teams

Heaner bailing on the bowl game is great as far as DeBoer goes but another black eye for Oregon on Haener

Life has nuance

When Rick came Babs said we? wouldn't recruit anyone that CU was recruiting. Didn't have to but she volunteered

Jen and Kaeln ignoring the cries of the Central Valley is a good sign

But if you think Haener is the answer you are asking the wrong question. That's an opinion. 81% probably correct too

There is a backstory here. You keep spewing this horrendous take, repeatedly, in multiple threads.

Were you bullied as a kid, or quit on? Did your wife leave you? Who abandoned you? Stop spreading your awful take as if it’s fact
    It’s all over the place and bizarrely personal and emotional, like a spurned woman. I’m not sure if it’s whoosh or if Cal 2018 triggers some sort of negative memory psychosis.
    This is bizarre

Truly

Are you all so insecure in your takes that any deviation from the hive results in an emotional outburst?

Other than telling fudgie to fuck off i haven't personally attacked any of you

I make my arguments as a counter. Its all over the board just like the Haener love is all over the board

Duck dong can fuck off. You need to be better

Haener sucks is hardly a controversial take

• Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited December 2021
    Stubborn old senile race sticking to his weak take. Who would have thought his senile reptile brain would continue to dig in on this weak take?

Watch one minute of Haener this year vs any of our shit QBs. Then loudly proclaim Haener sucks.

Lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stubborn old senile race sticking to his weak take. Who would have thought his senile reptile brain would continue to dig in on this weak take?

Watch one minute of Haener this year vs any of our shit QBs. Then Ludlum proclaim Haener sucks.

Lol

Dawgman is calling

Fuck off
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dementia isn’t calling. It’s already full fledged taken over your tiny pea brain

Fuck off with your take. Isn’t it past your bedtime?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Seems like this thread headed towards 711.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Being better than the worst quarterback in D1 history is almost as low of a bar as being a better poster than duck dong or PGOS

Hope this helps
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What’s happening?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If we were talking Joe Burrows and he quit UW three times I'd be willing to consider an exception

This is some jilted doog lover nonsense
    Where does this bullshit come from?

Seems like the Haener lovers are so fragile that any criticism triggers emotional out bursts

it's called watching a few Fresno State games this year. and then watching a few UW games

it's hard
    So why get so emotional about it. Haener sucks. So what?

I didn’t watch Hawaii or any of his other duds, but he was ballin out when I did watch. I don’t think he sucks.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

What if Haener was 6'3?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Temecula, hth
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I thought burrows sucked until LSU