Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener and Cropper are happening

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,409
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't think Haener is good. I don't know about Sam so that's not an issue. If he wants to quit fine, he can become a legend too

I love the portal and would love to get a QB that is good.

I do have a problem bringing someone back that quit when we needed them as opposed to someone who quit on another team because I don't give a fuck about other teams

Heaner bailing on the bowl game is great as far as DeBoer goes but another black eye for Oregon on Haener

Life has nuance

When Rick came Babs said we? wouldn't recruit anyone that CU was recruiting. Didn't have to but she volunteered

Jen and Kaeln ignoring the cries of the Central Valley is a good sign

But if you think Haener is the answer you are asking the wrong question. That's an opinion. 81% probably correct too
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I don't think Haener is good. I don't know about Sam so that's not an issue. If he wants to quit fine, he can become a legend too

I do have a problem bringing someone back that quit when we needed them as opposed to someone who quit on another team because I don't give a fuck about other teams

Heaner bailing on the bowl game is great as far as DeBoer goes but another black eye for Oregon on Haener

Life has nuance

When Rick came Babs said we? wouldn't recruit anyone that CU was recruiting. Didn't have to but she volunteered

But if you think Haener is the answer you are asking the wrong question. That's an opinion. 81% probably correct too

He’s absolutely the answer for next year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Haener didn't quit when we needed him, he quit when we benched him. Life is short, and he wanted to play. Good for him

So he quit on us. Got it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't think he makes the team better. That's the honest truth quite honestly

If we were talking Joe Burrows and he quit UW three times I'd be willing to consider an exception

• Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Life has nuance

There is a backstory here. You keep spewing this horrendous take, repeatedly, in multiple threads.

Were you bullied as a kid, or quit on? Did your wife leave you? Who abandoned you? Stop spreading your awful take as if it’s fact
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If we were talking Joe Burrows and he quit UW three times I'd be willing to consider an exception

Well that's fine, and that's a different conversation.

Sounds like Deboner might think he makes the team better. Since I #trustthecoaches until they prove they suck, I'm willing to LIPO. You don't, and that's okay too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

Life has nuance

There is a backstory here. You keep spewing this horrendous take, repeatedly, in multiple threads.

Were you bullied as a kid, or quit on? Did your wife leave you? Who abandoned you? Stop spreading your awful take as if it’s fact
    Fuck off

Dawgman is missing an idiot better get back
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well that's fine, and that's a different conversation.

Sounds like Deboner might think he makes the team better. Since I #trustthecoaches until they prove they suck, I'm willing to LIPO. You don't, and that's okay too.
    Classy as always
  • Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Never heard such a bad take from a supposed oly bear. You sure you didn’t go to capitol?

Senile old man with horrendous, stubborn takes. What other bad takes do you have? Start Morris next year instead?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Never heard such a bad take from a supposed oly bear. You sure you didn’t go to capitol?

Senile old man with horrendous, stubborn takes. What other bad takes do you have? Start Morris next year instead?

Fuck off Kim
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This is some jilted doog lover nonsense
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2021

Joe burrow was meh until Brady came through. Scheme and coaching matters. Haener has already proven he “gets it” With DeBoer. Just let it happen.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Life has nuance

Too emotional. I don't care if Haener took a shit on the midfield W and fucked Don James's granddaughters without calling them back. If he makes the team better, then bring him aboard.
    He has granddaughters?

Did any of them attend Bellarmine Prep?

Because any number of us could be guilty of this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Where does this bullshit come from?

Seems like the Haener lovers are so fragile that any criticism triggers emotional out bursts

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Where does this bullshit come from?

Seems like the Haener lovers are so fragile that any criticism triggers emotional out bursts

it's called watching a few Fresno State games this year. and then watching a few UW games

it's hard