Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lincoln Riley gone

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
To USC. Per ESPN

Did not see that coming. They’ll have a nice offense and play ZERO D. Must see an easier path to the CFP than in the SEC.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

To USC. Per ESPN

Did not see that coming. They’ll have a nice offense and play ZERO D. Must see an easier path to the CFP than in the SEC.

Will he coach in the bowl game?
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Got mask, jab1 jab2 jab3 jab infinity?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2021
    It was fun for a while, expecting Pete Carroll Pac12 dominance again at USC
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

It was fun for a while, expecting Pete Carroll Pac12 dominance again at USC

Hoping this leads to a rebirth of the 12 and more will follow and others will step up. This has been a fucking dumpster fire out here for the last 3-6 years. Imagine watching this product for another 5-10 years and the conference becoming even more of an afterthought than it already is.

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Just heard that Grinch is going with him to SC. Maybe that’s a little bit of good news. It’s something.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    So he doesn’t want to play D at SC either. He had a team this year that should have been in the CFP w/o breaking a sweat.

If he recruits SC at the same level as OU I expect SC will be the odds on favorite each year in the south but I don’t see any domination.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

So he doesn’t want to play D at SC either. He had a team this year that should have been in the CFP w/o breaking a sweat.

If he recruits SC at the same level as OU I expect SC will be the odds on favorite each year in the south but I don’t see any domination.

Love it bring on the Trojans... MC... time to step up your game...
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I’m hoping that the huskies actually make a good hire and it helps this conference level up.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

He will run a train on the South, (and Pac-12 in general) as at least in the first one to 50 Big 12 other teams had QB's that could sling it around. Pac-12 not so much, although bringing Grinch is the same achillies heel that killed him in the CFP at OU and will kill him at SC as well when they get there in 2023.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

I’m hoping that the huskies actually make a good hire and it helps this conference level up.

Scratch that off your list.