Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is what we’re competing against

Lincoln Riley woke up in Oklahoma, flew to LA with his family, did his kick ass presser, did media interviews… and still found the time to go recruit.

DeBoer better be ready to rumble.

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,419
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Any newly hired HC worth their salt will visit their #1 recruiting target within 48 hrs of being hired. DeBoer needs to identify who that is and act accordingly.
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Riley is positioning himself for an NFL HC job. He wasn’t going to the SEC to have his shit pushed in and not get that chance. Every negative recruiting pitch should start with he ran from the sec and can’t win big games.
    I think he’ll be successful usc because anyone can recruit there but also be gone to the nfl in 2-3 years.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Riley is positioning himself for an NFL HC job. He wasn’t going to the SEC to have his shit pushed in and not get that chance. Every negative recruiting pitch should start with he ran from the sec and can’t win big games.
    I think he’ll be successful usc because anyone can recruit there but also be gone to the nfl in 2-3 years.

Or, he thinks he can be the next Nick Saban in the soft Pac-12
    So many posts in the middle of the night. I'm concerned about your sleeping habits big guy
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

ok

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,148
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    It's almost as if 5 star talent lives within an hour of the LA Coliseum.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    this guy was already committed to him at oklahoma
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

But Nick Saban wins in January. It's all well and good to get there; but you're not Nick Saban without the trophy.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,419
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    digits said:

Any newly hired HC worth their salt will visit their #1 recruiting target within 48 hrs of being hired. DeBoer needs to identify who that is and act accordingly.

Tick, tick, tick...
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

ok

Lol there was a certain Seahawks online personality who was talking the Tulane QB up as a future first round pick