Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looking at his wife and jen

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Swaye said:

Canadawg said:

Swaye said:

Anyone know if the eldest daughter is 18? Axeing for a fren.

She's like 15 you creep
    You knew hear?
    You like underage girls?

Explain it to me.
    You've been here over 3 years.

It's hard.
    It's a process.
    It takes a minute.
    It's not microwave popcorn.
  • Options
    MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 878
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don’t feel terrible about DeBoer, but Cohen needs to stop wearing white trash leopard print shit in public appearances.

Might be the best thing she has going for her.
  • Options
    MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 878
    dOgmaster said:

Soo many cringe worthy moments in that video.

-Awkward huge that lasted longer than one would expect from an employer. And multiple hugs. (Someone may be getting some side action)

-After DeBoner signs his contract Jen gives a high-five. A handshake would have been professional.

-Jen having to explain that dawgs is spelled d, a, w, g, s. That was special.

Never met Jen but she seems like a trailer park girl. She represents uw well.

Well Deboner.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,883
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I don’t feel terrible about DeBoer, but Cohen needs to stop wearing white trash leopard print shit in public appearances.

This
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Yeah, how old is the daughter?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    My dad used to take me out to visit my great aunt in Auburn in the 80s. Jenny reminded me a lot of those women. She probably smokes at least half a pack a day, or she vapes in her car...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sources said:

Who the fuck hugs someone they just hired like that? Christ, Jen is a fucking sideshow.

She's a wreck in the video. Self-conscious once the plane lands. Overcompensating by dressing like a large cat. She's so emotionally off-kilter that she hugs the guy too long in front of his wife, nudging her pelvis into his, every molecule of her consciousness hoping to feel him nudge her back. Any validation from anywhere that she's acceptable to her father.
    Can we start a Hardcore Husky erotic story board? This post has legs and I demand more!
    It was my first boner donation as Prez.
  • Options
    PizzadogPizzadog Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:
    How many of those blondes is he DeBoning? Over under set at 2.5. He is from South Dakota…
  • Options
    lvdlvd Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Sources said:

Who the fuck hugs someone they just hired like that? Christ, Jen is a fucking sideshow.

She's a wreck in the video. Self-conscious once the plane lands. Overcompensating by dressing like a large cat. She's so emotionally off-kilter that she hugs the guy too long in front of his wife, nudging her pelvis into his, every molecule of her consciousness hoping to feel him nudge her back. Any validation from anywhere that she's acceptable to her father.
    Can’t hate on Jen here. She found a pic of his wife and understood the mission. It’s what sealed the deal
    Haha these comments are so over the top! I assume these are not serious btw.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    lvd said:

ntxduck said:

Sources said:

Can’t hate on Jen here. She found a pic of his wife and understood the mission. It’s what sealed the deal
    Haha these comments are so over the top! I assume these are not serious btw.
    Your first post was about Jimmy Lake recruiting tough offense players, if anyone is over the top here, it’s YOU.

Now

LEAVE
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

Swaye said:

Anyone know if the eldest daughter is 18? Axeing for a fren.

She's like 15 you creep
    If there's grass ... Play ball! ....
  • Options
    Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We talking about the taller or the shorter daughter?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Jesus, wtf is she wearing.