Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McMillan and INTs

Anybody else notice that the majority of our picks come when throwing to McMillan?

Dude is a huge pussy and gives zero effort trying to prevent picks, or tackle the interceptor. Never seen such pussy effort from a receiver. Rome is close behind.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Seems with Germie Bernard coming in next year. Polk having 4 years of eligibility and Rome hopefully not portalling, McMillian might very quickly find himself not playing much.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Anybody else notice that the majority of our picks come when throwing to McMillan?

Dude is a huge pussy and gives zero effort trying to prevent picks, or tackle the interceptor. Never seen such pussy effort from a receiver. Rome is close behind.

I noticed it weeks ago.

Posted about it on here repeatedly during the year
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    A guy that @Ballz built up to be the next Reggie Williams b4 he got here.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    OreDawg said:

Seems with Germie Bernard coming in next year. Polk having 4 years of eligibility and Rome hopefully not portalling, McMillian might very quickly find himself not playing much.

God willing
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Houhusky said:

McMillen clearly has the WR NFL potential, he gets open with ease and has decent hands, but he plays like a weak minded pussy and will probably quit himself out of the pros before he ever actually gets a chance.

He could be good, I wish he would put in the work and turn things around, Ross, Pettis, and Kearse all played themselves into the NFL through the poor QB play.

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t transfer. He is the type of player that the new coach will need to purge or make an example of if they are going to turn around the culture.

Once guys go down the pussy pouting path they rarely, if ever, come back.

I still have hope for Rome, he has a bit more fight in him.

Odunze has an NFL body. McMillen would get broken in half in the first series. 20 lbs makes a difference. There are fast people all over the country. Dime a dozen. Doesn’t mean they can play in the NFL. People here talking about Oregon recruiting hype ... that applies to JM as much as anybody. I don’t see it.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

McMillen clearly has the WR NFL potential, he gets open with ease and has decent hands, but he plays like a weak minded pussy and will probably quit himself out of the pros before he ever actually gets a chance.

He could be good, I wish he would put in the work and turn things around, Ross, Pettis, and Kearse all played themselves into the NFL through the poor QB play.

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t transfer. He is the type of player that the new coach will need to purge or make an example of if they are going to turn around the culture.

Odunze has an NFL body. McMillen would get broken in half in the first series. 20 lbs makes a difference. There are fast people all over the country. Dime a dozen. Doesn’t mean they can play in the NFL. People here talking about Oregon recruiting hype ... that applies to JM as much as anybody. I don’t see it.
    McMillan gets separation consistently. Competitiveness is his problem. Not saying that will change but getting separation is a skill and a good one to have. He will likely transfer to a smaller school that will coddle his balls.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No but I noticed Culp is a gaping vagina
  • Options

No but I noticed Culp is a gaping vagina

Culp has caught the ball this year so hooray for him. He is also a walking holding penalty on any outside run.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    A sharp Huard pass bounced off of Culp's hands and into a Coug defender's. Thought he could have figured it out by now.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,353
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Huard definitely throws a harder ball than Morris, and it was clear the receivers’ baby hands were getting pwned trying to catch them.

Not sure what the WR and TE coaches coach, but catching the ball is an important skill and UW’s seem to lack that part of the job.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

There are a ton of elite WRs in the league at his size. Not a viable argument at all
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My opinion on McMillan is the same as most of the rest of the roster. They all suck waxy ball sack.

I still hope most of them stick around to see what a real coaching staff can get out of them. McMillan has been cheated just like every other player on the team. Some handled it better than others. His give up was more obvious than most. It doesn't mean it can't be fixed though.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I only remember one Huard pass not hit a receiver in the hands and it was McMillan just standing there watching the ball fly past where he would have been if he kept running the route.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,295
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Taj Davis is our only WR who won't get tackled by a moderate breeze.

They can still be good but they are so physically behind where they should be.
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes

We’ve pointed this out on a couple of our pods. If he said he was portalling today I’d say good at this point

What's your pod dude?
  • Options

Taj Davis is our only WR who won't get tackled by a moderate breeze.

They can still be good but they are so physically behind where they should be.

I’ve seen all of them break tackles this year. That was eyeballing vs watching opera singer and fuller fall down for years.
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

My opinion on McMillan is the same as most of the rest of the roster. They all suck waxy ball sack.

I still hope most of them stick around to see what a real coaching staff can get out of them. McMillan has been cheated just like every other player on the team. Some handled it better than others. His give up was more obvious than most. It doesn't mean it can't be fixed though.

If we’re bashing waxed sacks… I’m out