Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What if Jimmy didn't hit Fuavai?

Assuming the rest of the season played out the same way, would he have gotten fired tonight?

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Assuming the rest of the season played out the same way, would he have gotten fired tonight?

Nope.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    40-13 to the cuog to finish on a four game skid gets him fired, no question. Jen is still a shit AD, but given that she did in fact fire him about as early as reasonably possible, I think we can put the "she's hypothetically afraid to fire him" shit to bed.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,888
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

40-13 to the cuog to finish on a four game skid gets him fired, no question. Jen is still a shit AD, but given that she did in fact fire him about as early as reasonably possible, I think we can put the "she's hypothetically afraid to fire him" shit to bed.

I disagree. UW took a lot of heat for the sideline incident. She could easily justify keeping him otherwise by pointing out he *win the north in 2020, COVID, yada yada yada BS.

Fortunately for us, we don’t have to deal in hypotheticals.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I disagree. UW took a lot of heat for the sideline incident. She could easily justify keeping him otherwise by pointing out he *win the north in 2020, COVID, yada yada yada BS.

You're looking at the wrong incident. The academis smack, and the recoil of embarrassment from upper campus, is what sealed Jimmy's fate.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,888
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You're looking at the wrong incident. The academis smack, and the recoil of embarrassment from upper campus, is what sealed Jimmy's fate.
    Whynotboth.gif?