Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Thanks for the update, Race.

edited November 2021
    trublue said:

Benny? You still here following me around?

Don’t you have some trolling to do on DJ’s site, you cowardly, sniveling troll?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

trublue said:

Benny. FFS.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

trublue said:

What's my username on "DJ's site?"
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

Why are you such an angry person GRG?

All this go die stuff.

Have you tried seeking help?

FTR. I don’t troll Hardcore taking jabs at how awful the Husky program is right now. I take them here. When clowns like you show up.

Now FO.

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

FTR. I don’t troll Hardcore taking jabs at how awful the Husky program is right now. I take them here. When clowns like you show up.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

I love laughing at you idiots.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

I have to say your posts do have an uncanny DJ-esque quality to them. Not saying you are. Don’t twist. But you are suspicious.

trublue said:

trublue said:

PGOS

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

I have to say your posts do have an uncanny DJ-esque quality to them. Not saying you are. Don’t twist. But you are suspicious.
    I’ve been reading your poasts for a few years now Creep. You’re usually pretty insightful. Unfortunately not this time. Instincts are never 100%.

I guess being compared to DJ is some sort of a slam? He’s a good human being. Much more so than some of the clown poasters here.

Good to see you’ve returned from your time off.

So, MC isn’t going to the U. Not yet. Give it tim. One more HC failure first. 3-4 years.

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

I’ve been reading your poasts for a few years now Creep. You’re usually pretty insightful. Unfortunately not this time. Instincts are never 100%.

I guess being compared to DJ is some sort of a slam? He’s a good human being. Much more so than some of the clown poasters here.

So, MC isn’t going to the U. Not yet. Give it tim. One more HC failure first. 3-4 years.

“Im not dj but he’s a really smart, great guy”. FOH DJ
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

Why am I not surprised this is your takeaway. It’s so ntxduck insightful. Value in abundance!

I don’t like you ntx. I’ve read your shit poasts for years too. You obviously don’t like me. And neither of us gives a F what the other thinks.

Are we square now?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

trublue said:

trublue said:

YBE

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

Why am I not surprised this is your takeaway. It’s so ntxduck insightful. Value in abundance!

I don’t like you ntx. I’ve read your shit poasts for years too. You obviously don’t like me. And neither of us gives a F what the other thinks.

Are we square now?
    It kind of sounds like you do give a F what he thinks
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

Are we square now?
    If it takes years to get dialed in, I can't help you.
    edited November 2021

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

Are we square now?
    If it takes years to get dialed in, I can't help you.
    So ignoring the clown car occupants is part of getting dialed in. Thanks for the advise?

46XiJCAB said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

Value?

All this go die stuff.

Now FO.
    Okay Colombo.

Are we square now?
    It kind of sounds like you do give a F what he thinks
    The volume of your FO's and comments to my poasts, no matter the board, seems to indicated that for some odd reason you care a lot about what I have to say. Are you really that F'n clueless as to how stupid you look chasing me around? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings on the old Tug. Do you forgive me now?
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,063
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

trublue said:

trublue said:

If one were to consider the dates of the thread here where you discussed trolling DJs board and then check certain new members join date ( only one in recent months) and then the complaint filed to cause a rukus heard all the way back to this board..you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Blueduck said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

If one were to consider the dates of the thread here where you discussed trolling DJs board and then check certain new members join date ( only one in recent months) and then the complaint filed to cause a rukus heard all the way back to this board..you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure it out.
    You losers need some fucking hobbies. You sound like a bunch of junior high girls
    edited November 2021
    If by being “dialed in” means debasing yourself and the team you allegedly support and kissing Husky ass, I’ll pass.

You do receive free access to yuk it up with Doogs. Congrats!

Terrific way to save a few bucks while bowing down to Washington, a shit team for most of the past 20 years.

If being a winner is modeling your behavior and shit poasting, serious pass.

Hey Benny, how about talking football instead of following posters around and flagging their posts; going to other Duck sites, trolling them and reporting “mean tweets” to content moderators and trying to get them deplatformed?

Are these behaviors and actions what it takes to be “dialed in”?

FUCK OFF you cowardly weasel/Beaver and your sidekick, Green River Killer Husky.

BTW, Green River, don’t do me any favors . . .

The ageist remarks are adorable. Hopefully, you’re old enough to realize that people die at all ages. No threat. Don’t twist.

Hopefully, you live to a ripe old age - older and wiser.