Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, shit. Guess that answers that🤷‍♂️
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club

Well, shit. Guess that answers that🤷‍♂️

Well, coaches tell recruits that all the time. If I had to guess I would think it's true, but it could easily be coachspeak.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,852 Founders Club
    “We spoke about it and he’s (Fickell) not leaving,” Eugenio told Sports Illustrated’s John Garcia. “He’s not planning on leaving. We were talking—my dad’s the one who asked the question—and he said he’s not leaving. He’s not planning on moving, money wasn’t a factor to him. So he’s staying in Cincinnati and help them stay a winning program.”

Juan Garcia sighting
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

“We spoke about it and he’s (Fickell) not leaving,” Eugenio told Sports Illustrated’s John Garcia. “He’s not planning on leaving. We were talking—my dad’s the one who asked the question—and he said he’s not leaving. He’s not planning on moving, money wasn’t a factor to him. So he’s staying in Cincinnati and help them stay a winning program.”

Juan Garcia sighting

If we're gonna bash the recruits, Fickell is fucking out!!!