Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FUCK

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    flatus said:

That is all.

Told you
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Someone else beat Oregon. Nothing else matters.

As always…

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited November 2021
    Prediction for the Apple Cup at home?

How many wins did you predict for the Huskies at the start of the season?

Run along, genius.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

That is all.

Did I say we wouldn't lose to Utah? I'm not surprised we lost in the least. Pissed, yes, but surprised, no.

Fuck.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

flatus said:

That is all.

Told you
    Lol "told you!". Does mommy know you're on her computer? You're probably closing her pinterest and pottery barn windows and she's going to take away your ps4 privileges. Trying to help you here, kid.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I always imagined the plunger going in the other way.

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    flatus said:

flatus said:

That is all.

Told you
    Lol "told you!". Does mommy know you're on her computer? You're probably closing her pinterest and pottery barn windows and she's going to take away your ps4 privileges. Trying to help you here, kid.
    PS4? What do you think I am a Oregon graduate with some broke ass job? Pump my gas duck.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

flatus said:

That is all.

Did I say we wouldn't lose to Utah? I'm not surprised we lost in the least. Pissed, yes, but surprised, no.

Fuck.
    Feels good, yes. 2019 hurt still there. I don't think the next game looks anything like this.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    GRG:

Unlike Doogs and their 9 and 10 win seasons (See Season Prediction Thread), not a single Duck predicted or expected anything special this season.

There was excitement but not Doog-like expectations after beating tOSU at Columbus.

After losing to Stanford and all the pedestrian/cringeworthy close wins, most Duck fans were well aware Oregon was way overrated.

Run along loser.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    trublue said:

GRG:

Unlike Doogs and their 9 and 10 win seasons (See Season Prediction Thread), not a single Duck predicted or expected anything special this season.

There was excitement but not Doog-like expectations after beating tOSU at Columbus.

After losing to Stanford and all the pedestrian/cringeworthy close wins, most Duck fans were well aware Oregon was way overrated.

Run along loser.

Huh?
  • Options
    89ute said:

flatus said:

flatus said:

That is all.

Fuck.
    Feels good, yes. 2019 hurt still there. I don't think the next game looks anything like this.
    Nice whuppin’ . . . in all phases of the game. Total domination of both lines of scrimmage . . . Coaching, etc.

Oregon totally exposed.

What is the difference in Utah’s play at this point in the season from earlier in the year?

• Options

Someone else beat Oregon. Nothing else matters.

As always…

Is that you, Benny?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

89ute said:

flatus said:

flatus said:

That is all.

Fuck.
    Nice whuppin’ . . . in all phases of the game. Total domination of both lines of scrimmage . . . Coaching, etc.

Oregon totally exposed.

What is the difference in Utah’s play at this point in the season from earlier in the year?

I think the team knew Rising should have been the starter from the beginning. From the moment Rising took the field second half against San Diego St everyone could see the change in every player on the field, both sides of the ball. The team changed and never looked back.

Rising was voted captain preseason. The kid is a bonafide winner and makes everyone around him better.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

flatus said:

That is all.

Told you

• Options
    89ute said:

trublue said:

89ute said:

flatus said:

flatus said:

That is all.

Fuck.

Oregon totally exposed.

I think the team knew Rising should have been the starter from the beginning. From the moment Rising took the field second half against San Diego St everyone could see the change in every player on the field, both sides of the ball. The team changed and never looked back.

Rising was voted captain preseason. The kid is a bonafide winner and makes everyone around him better.
    Thanks! Was he injured at the start of the season?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

89ute said:

trublue said:

89ute said:

flatus said:

flatus said:

That is all.

Fuck.

Oregon totally exposed.

Thanks! Was he injured at the start of the season?
    Rising was hurt during our covid opener against USC, literally the 5th or 6th play of the season. Out for the covid year and was not expected to rehab in time so coaches went to the portal and grabbed Brewer. Rising sat out all of spring rehabbing so this fall he started practicing for the first time. Coaches we're shocked at how quickly he progressed and pressed Brewer all through fall. I think the team was disappointed Rising was not made the starter. Frustrated is probably a better word, especially when Brewer came out shitting the bed against BYU.
  • Options