Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Adrian Peterson?

Not sure of any Petersons releated to UW football
  • Options
    ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Adrian Peterson?

Not sure of any Petersons releated to UW football

By the time I noticed the misspelling of Chris Petersen's last name in the thread title my edit time had run out... lol

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    HC- Justin Wilcox (Cal HC): 3-6 in 2021 $4,000,000
    OC/HC - Kellen Moore $2,500,000
    Assistants $2,000,000

I’m ok with
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Putting Harsin on the list shows that it's made up bs...

I'm sure UW is really considering an unvaccinated coach right now... makes total sense.

Vaccinate the mother fucker… easy
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

I’m still trying to figure out why we’re letting a guy who jumped ship to be on TV and left us with that shitbag Lake, have so much influence over this hire.

The dumbest shit ever, fuck Pete and fuck Jen for listening to Pete. What a shit list. I’d take DeBoer once the real big names say no. If Wilcox or Harsin, I’m out on the Dawgs until the next cycle of fuckery commences and we have a new AD.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I haven't followed footballscoop recently but they were pretty accurate in they past
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    There’s 0 chance harsin leaves auburn for UW so I think this list is sus. But he sucks anyways so you don’t want him
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

There’s 0 chance harsin leaves auburn for UW so I think this list is sus. But he sucks anyways so you don’t want him

In the P5, Harsin will be an underperforming college football coach that somehow still maintains a good enough reputation that people sign him for 6 years, $30 million and buy him out after year three.

Basically, he's living the life I wish I had.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    TXDawg said:

ntxduck said:

In the P5, Harsin will be an underperforming college football coach that somehow still maintains a good enough reputation that people sign him for 6 years, $30 million and buy him out after year three.

Harsin is Sark minus the booze and boogers.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I would imagine the Hardin stuff is more from his camp. At least I would hope so.
  • Options
    GaearGrimsrudGaearGrimsrud Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    edited November 2021

TheHB said:

TXDawg said:

ntxduck said:

Harsin is Sark minus the booze and boogers.
    What's the point then?

This whole Boise State v2.0 is stupid as fuck. Aside from Peterman himself, what fucking former Boise State coach killed it/is killing it anywhere besides Boise State?

For every Peterman there are 2 Dan Hawkins out there waiting to fuck up a program and collect a big check. That's why I don't get a sweatpants boner over these non P5 "rising star" candidates. Although admittedly any one of them could out coach Lake after dropping a dozen hits of LSD and drinking a pint of rubbing alcohol.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The developments are depressing, but if they end up with DeBoer (or perhaps BC guy), that’s okay with me.