Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Coaches won't put me on the field. Fans wanted me to fail. Solid logic. When you commit to a program that's basically telling you they're only recruiting guys better than you, you either prove them wrong or you man up and become a solid backup and make the most of it. Kid isn't an NFL player no matter how many people are telling him otherwise. I don't get these kids today. At all.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

Coaches won't put me on the field. Fans wanted me to fail. Solid logic. When you commit to a program that's basically telling you they're only recruiting guys better than you, you either prove them wrong or you man up and become a solid backup and make the most of it. Kid isn't an NFL player no matter how many people are telling him otherwise. I don't get these kids today. At all.

When you commit to a program that's basically telling you they're only recruiting guys better than you

No way in hell Oregon was saying that about WRs in 2018.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is this now an retroactive non recruiting loss for UW against UO?
  • Options

Only if he portals here and brings Troy Troy with him.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Your going to love his fair catching skills.

Good luck rest of the way.
  • Options

dnc said:

You took that seriously?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    dnc said:

dnc said:

You took that seriously?
    Yes, very much.
  • Options
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

When you commit to a program that's basically telling you they're only recruiting guys better than you

The two following classes have at least 4 guys better than him. All he had to do was look around. That’s my point. He acts like seniority wins outs. Not to mention that Redd is better.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lol ftg. Have fun at Portland State or whatever.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

The two following classes have at least 4 guys better than him. All he had to do was look around. That’s my point. He acts like seniority wins outs. Not to mention that Redd is better.
    Yep, and he doesn't get enough touches either.
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Pittman is a legit talent. That he can’t find his way onto the field for Oregon is great news if you’re a fan. Best of luck to him.
  • Options
    TT better be the real deal next year and open up the offense or the influx of WR talent the last two years might not carry on.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

A truer statement .... I get wanting to get your big going, but Redd is a flat out baller.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

A truer statement .... I get wanting to get your big going, but Redd is a flat out baller.
    Redd will always get the nod over MP based on that end zone TD tightrope grab of a JH laser v. UW.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

One of my favorites on the team but he seems to have the drops this year. Still, they’ve never used him enough. I don’t get it, this season especially, considering the QB situation.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

One of my favorites on the team but he seems to have the drops this year. Still, they’ve never used him enough. I don’t get it, this season especially, considering the QB situation.
    I couldn't understand why after faking the jet sweep nearly the entire game against Stanford they didn't give it to him a few times early on in the game. We had such an obvious speed advantage on Stanford and they kept running it up the gut with Verdel
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,105
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

I couldn't understand why after faking the jet sweep nearly the entire game against Stanford they didn't give it to him a few times early on in the game. We had such an obvious speed advantage on Stanford and they kept running it up the gut with Verdel
    Cuz Mario is a fucking meathead.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    My sources are telling me that MP wanted to finish at a rich person school like SC.

Not a poor person school like U()