Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pre season opener tonight!!!!11!

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
I made sure to wear my Seahawks "12" jersey to work while chanting "Go Hawks" pumping my fist as I entered my office. I also made sure during the off season to talk shit like the Seahawks have won 8 Super Bowls and are the best franchise in the history of the NFL. I did that.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I started to tailgate at work this morning. By lunch, I was urinating in the supply closet and couldn't find my pants. GO HWAKS!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I like to talk about how the Hawks! can 3Peat!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I live in another state so I don't deal with many Twelves, but just my Facefuck page was really annoying...

You fucktards get that IT'S THE FIRST FUCKING PRESEASON GAME. RIGHT?! You get that most starters will play ten or twelve snaps?! That the guys in the third and fourth quarters probably won't make the team?!?!!

My ex was bitching because they weren't showing the game in w. Texass...still need to give her a good smartass response and some rough sex...
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Some denver fans were talking shit about Russ wilson and how he got lucky to win the superbowl. I had to remind them it was his rookie year he will get better.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I live in another state so I don't deal with many Twelves, but just my Facefuck page was really annoying...

You fucktards get that IT'S THE FIRST FUCKING PRESEASON GAME. RIGHT?! You get that most starters will play ten or twelve snaps?! That the guys in the third and fourth quarters probably won't make the team?!?!!

My ex was bitching because they weren't showing the game in w. Texass...still need to give her a good smartass response and some rough sex...

Nude pics of said gf or GTFO.
    She's put on a few lbs...not a cow but not 110 lbs. still
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My Broncos know how to win when it counts!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Jesus Christ...owen 16

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hooks.net is about to have a meltdown over this game. Fans are freaking out that they lost, and kearly is going to stop posting because of "personal attacks" aka a sandy vag. Your updated reportof 12's being the worst fans.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2014

Hooks.net is about to have a meltdown over this game. Fans are freaking out that they lost, and kearly is going to stop posting because of "personal attacks" aka a sandy vag. Your updated reportof 12's being the worst fans.

I watched about three plays of a replay & the offense looked a little off, but both of the passes were directed at Brian Walters, and he definitely should have had one of them. He's maybe the fifth wide receiver? Practice Squad? In conclusion, Hooks are stupid.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The worst thread on hooks.net is someone suggesting some loser named aj Jefferson will supplant maxwell for the #2 cb role. His basis: 1 preseason game
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

The worst thread on hooks.net is someone suggesting some loser named aj Jefferson will supplant maxwell for the #2 cb role. His basis: 1 preseason game

That place is a fucking dreckfest. No one over there knows anything about football and they all cling on to kearlys opinions.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Discipline Hole!!!!1!!!11!!!
  • Options
    owen16owen16 Member Posts: 56
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes Testing 1

Jesus Christ...owen 16

FREE PUB!